Miami (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
South Beach is a great spot during day and night at day there are boutiques and at night there are bars and clubs theres this really good restaurant called Cacao (its really famous) try to check it out but anywhere you eat there should be a good eat

Also Ocean Dr is the most famous street

theres this club called B.E.D. thats supposed to be really good, its full of beds. Also one called Mynt. Club Space is a club with electronic music Ive heard good reviews about it

To go shopping at malls most people like Aventura because it has everything, but theres one called The Falls thats smaller but better

Consider getting a car because in Miami distances are huge

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I know a few people going down to South Beach for New Years. It must be an "in" thing now.

Don't know a lot about it (Florida in general, or maybe it's just Floridians, makes me nauseous). But if I find something out from my Chicago homies here who are headed down, I'll be sure to pass along.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I was in Florida back in late August. Went to Orlando and Daytona Beach. Wasn't there for vacation though, so I can't tell you much. Other than that its really hot :D and that Orlando has tons of theme parks, but other than that, as far as I've been told, it's a "boring" city. They say to go down to either Tampa where the beach is really nice or Miami, which is pretty self explanitory. And the palm trees are breath taking btw :agree:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Miami? never heard of it :D south beach on the other hand is the place to be! Mamba suggected some pretty cool places, but I'll be surprised if joint like mynt is not already booked with a 5000$ table minimum, anyways have fun and make sure you book a chiropractor appointment for when you get back, your neck will be sore as hell lol

OP
Anverch

Anverch

Dec 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    swag said:
    I know a few people going down to South Beach for New Years. It must be an "in" thing now.

Don't know a lot about it (Florida in general, or maybe it's just Floridians, makes me nauseous). But if I find something out from my Chicago homies here who are headed down, I'll be sure to pass along.
    hey by the way how is San Francisco, i alwasy wanted to go there as well, but in CA i have only been in Los Angeles.

OP
    Anverch

Anverch

Dec 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    Sir Sebastian said:
    sf is sweet. fetish loving gays everywhere :D
    Hahaha...yea i have heard that too, thast why i have not gone there...but some people say the city is good city

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    I lived in Miami one year ago. Great times.

Just hit up South Beach and Miami Beach. That's the only place in Florida that is really off the hook.

In South Beach you can see extremely expensive cars, extremely hot girls and some good night clubs.

Make sure you have a good fake id though.,

OP
    Anverch

Anverch

Dec 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    K10 said:
    I lived in Miami one year ago. Great times.

Just hit up South Beach and Miami Beach. That's the only place in Florida that is really off the hook.

In South Beach you can see extremely expensive cars, extremely hot girls and some good night clubs.

Make sure you have a good fake id though.,
    lol I'm old enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)