Mexes (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
I think juve can out bid Roma easily. If Juve give Auxure their asking price which i don't think is too much then Mexes will probably consider us.
Agreed. Moggi will step in and steal either Mexes or Ferrari, just like he stole Legrottaglie last season. Even the purchase of Capello was of similar circumstance as Don Fabio had been in talks with Inter for a long time, and BOOM! He's officially the new Juve boss.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Agreed. Moggi will step in and steal either Mexes or Ferrari, just like he stole Legrottaglie last season. Even the purchase of Capello was of similar circumstance as Don Fabio had been in talks with Inter for a long time, and BOOM! He's officially the new Juve boss.
Wow, you have alot of faith in Moggi, don't you! :)

Alot more than I have anyway. :groan:

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
I'm 100% sure that there are a good number of clubs out there that are willing to pay the 5.6m that Auxerre want and Juve could definitely be one.

It was Capello who wanted Mexes at Roma, so him being in Turin is a certain advantage however minor it may be, and we have the money to lure him to the Delle Alpi more so than Roma do to lure him to the Olimpico.
Mexes reasons joining Roma has not just to do with where Capello is!
I have a magazine that quotes Mexes for 3 years ago. Where he is
talking about someday joining Roma, that it would be a dream come true as he puts it!

hopefully now a bit older he has been wiser as well! ;)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Hahahahaha,imagine that Roma caputre all three signings that our people were shure that will join us: Ferrari,Mexes & Gila :LOL:
yeah... i just cant wait for that to happened.... it annoys me all season long...

Sep 14, 2003
Roma getting Mexes, Ferrari and Gilardino would be a poke in the eye of Juve. I would consider it humiliating, Roma with all their money problems, would be showing great ambition.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Roma getting Mexes, Ferrari and Gilardino would be a poke in the eye of Juve. I would consider it humiliating, Roma with all their money problems, would be showing great ambition.
yeah, it's a shame if we lose all these promising youngster

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
nothing is official, don't worry yet... I'm still pretty sure that we'll get Mexes or Ferrari...
Yeah but I'm a little troubled by the fact that we haven't even made any approches for either player - none that I know of anyway- while Roma look intent on buying BOTH.

One of these players could do very well for us in improving our poor defence, yet we seem intent on staking alot on Vieri!

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
how can they even let roma buy players
I don't know how much Roma needs in term of $ to be in a safe
place. During the weeks that have passed Sensi has sold personal
assets for €98m to help the football team!!!

arc

Mar 11, 2004
roma is in deep sh*t haha

but guys, if we have to choose 1 among these 3

canna, mexes and ferrari
who will u pick

Jul 12, 2002
I've never been a fan of this kind of maneuver. It often does not work out well for us, and furthermore, it creates a negative image of Juve on the market. I've been hearing more and more about teams not wanting to deal with Juve because Moggi is so cloak and dagger. I'd rather be straightforward and honourable instead of feeding Moggi's ego.

Jul 28, 2002
i agree ian, he doesnt always have to pull off magic deals, he coulda easily signed ferrari and gila ages ago, and mexes also, but he must have been too busy??!!??

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
gazzetta.it

Mexes trova l'accordo con la Roma
Il difensore francese avrebbe firmato un quadriennale

ROMA - Mexes-Roma accordo definito, almeno in base alle parole dell'agente del difensore francese, Olivier Jouanneaux: "La proposta della Roma è stata molto interessante. Abbiamo trovato un accordo per quattro anni, adesso aspettiamo che si accordi con l'Auxerre". Obiettivo del giocatore: militare in un club importante per guadagnarsi un posto in nazionale.

Mexès makes deal with Roma
The french defender signed a four year deal

That's what his agent said. Roma needs to agree on a FEE with Roma though.

bye bye Mexès :(

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
Quick question, where is roma getting this money? If they beat us to Ferrari, Mexes and Gila I'm gona be pissed!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)