Mexes in Old Lady link (4 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I can just imagine Homer's reaction to Juve's performance this season: Clutching his Duff beer and go.. "Dowh!"
Actually, I think he'd say: "I've seen teams suck before but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked." (an actual quote btw :D )

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #382

Anyways, I think Mexes is probably linked to everyone right now, who knows maybe Auxerre won't sell him at all :D

Omg what did I say

God forbid taht happens :scared:
    Well, if we can't get Mexes then it would be better for him to stay at Auxerre than join Man U, Roma or Real, right?

His future will most likely be decided after Euro2004.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #385
    I've heard that, but Real Madrid and Manchester United both need a quality defender or two, so they are still threats.

Jul 12, 2002
    I'm always confused bout Juve. For eg, like Thuram. Everyone wanted him once and WE managed to get him. But then we also lose out on massive talents. :wth:
    Just like any other club, we pursue our transfer targets and get some of them.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    I've heard that, but Real Madrid and Manchester United both need a quality defender or two, so they are still threats.

that's true. but i think it's a little bit "easier" to get him after we got kapo. so if we sign mexes, kapo will be one of the main factors for the signing.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #389
    Liverpool can say the same thing as Cisse is bound for Anfield, but then again, we should be able to outbid L'Pool and Mexes' agent has made it clear that his client wants to play CL football more than anything, so let's hope that the Reds don't get that fourth and final CL spot.

May 17, 2003
    But people, don't get tooo much of high hopes... I have a bad feeling about Mexes coming. It's a dream, yeah ofcourse, but i think it's just another stuuupid rumor thats gonna be regreted.
    God, i hope i just jynxed it.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #392
    Obviously there have been alot of rumours flying around concerning Mexes' future, but it's a fact that his agent said that right now Juve and Roma are closest to Philippe and that his main objective is to play CL football next season. He made this clear by saying that if Auxerre qualified for the CL then Mexes might stay.

May 17, 2003
    Great...So he might stay after all... HAhahaha... Sounds like it's gonna end up like usual.. Us getting high hopes, then al of a sudden, it's gone. At least if he stays, it's beter than him moving to another team.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    his main objective is to play CL football next season. He made this clear by saying that if Auxerre qualified for the CL then Mexes might stay.

yeah, but in liverpool and auxerre he can't play every season in the CL...in Juve he is guaranteed playin in the CL.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #395
    ++ [ originally posted by only_juve_4ever ] ++
    Great...So he might stay after all... HAhahaha... Sounds like it's gonna end up like usual.. Us getting high hopes, then al of a sudden, it's gone. At least if he stays, it's beter than him moving to another team.
    Nah, Auxerre won't qualify for the CL that's why Mexes is leaving.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #396
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

yeah, but in liverpool and auxerre he can't play every season in the CL...in Juve he is guaranteed playin in the CL.
    \

I don't think Mexes is thinking that far ahead. He just wants to find a club that's playing in the Champions League NEXT season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)