Mexes in Old Lady link (5 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I remember Henry at Monaco he was awesome and I was really happy we got him but then he played badly and we sold him then Vanger changed his career and now he is the best striker in the world
Well about Kapo I think that if he is as good as what Henry was when Henry was at the french league you wouldn`t even think of this question and this forum would now be fulled with smilies!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
God how I want him to Juve.
Well, who doesn't, everybody can easily see his potential... probably that's why this topic is so popular... We really should show this topic to Mexes himself, as someone said earlier... And Kapo can be used as super-sub...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
I believe he d/l it from a site
And you're absolutely right about that, eventhough I'm not sure what that d/l stands for... I found it from an Italian site...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Homer is a juventini, I can't believe it... :LOL:
Why not, my friend told that Bart supports inter... that's something that I just can't believe...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Mexes' situation will probably be solved in June... Not really updates, only rumours... btw, hopefully mr.Burns doesn't support Juve... He's a stereotypy of milan fan... when you think of it, probably he really IS berlusconi!! or at least a friend of him... :D

Aug 1, 2003
lol

I can just imagine Homer's reaction to Juve's performance this season: Clutching his Duff beer and go.. "Dowh!"

Anyways, I think Mexes is probably linked to everyone right now, who knows maybe Auxerre won't sell him at all :D

Omg what did I say

God forbid taht happens :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)