Mexes in Old Lady link (5 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
we need him more than anyone else, we will have kapo, current team mate, we have his boot sponsors nike (yes i kno others do) which may makje things easyer.....but in truth we will find it hard, hopefully we get kapo and use the french connection to drag him here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
kapo's the biggest pull factor we have imo.who knows,maybe moggi got him for free just so he would convince mexes to come:D

then he'll ditch him:D

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #344
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    kapo's the biggest pull factor we have imo.who knows,maybe moggi got him for free just so he would convince mexes to come:D

then he'll ditch him:D
    Yeah, that's what a friend of mine said when he heard we had signed Kapo.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i wouldn't be surprised.it would be a brilliant plan.get a player for free,persuade his teammate to come then loan him out to a team desperate enough to pay his salary.

and even if he comes good eventually,we can always recall him.

brilliant moggi,just brilliant:D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    considering moggi's phobia of going after the hottest transfer targets,i would say it's closer to the truth than us getting mexes:(

remember nesta and canna?:down::fero::(

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    I think it is clear that every juve fan wants mexes..do the logical step moggi..just do it:D

But however, picture if lucio came aswell!! a lucio mexes partnership!! show him the ropes!! 2 lucios!! wow!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Yeah, those Sens are tough, but I think the Leafs will come out in the end. They are too tough for Ottawa, eventhough I do like the Czechs and Slovaks on their team (Hossa and Havlat).

Mark, I can't believe that I bet on Boston, they suck! Montreal really made them look bad in Boston today. What the hell was wrong with Thorton? He must be injured, cuz he was horrible. If my team Detroit would lose a game 7 at home, we would march over to the Joe Louis Arena and want our coach's head! But this is how I see it:

Sorry Mark, Tampa Bay is too good for the Habs. St. Louis will have a field day. Sorry.

If Toronto wins, they will play the Flyers. This is a tough Series to call, but if Sundin is out, I am sorry to you Don, cuz Philly has too many weapons. I hope the Leafs win, though, and you can never count out Ed Belfour, the best goalie in the League.

But my Detroit Red Wings will win their 4th Stanley Cup in a decade! I cannot wait! And then next season I want Juve to accomplish a similar feat, by winning Europe's best Trophy!

Forza Detroit
    Forza Juve Juve Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)