Metal (4 Viewers)

venom

Oct 22, 2003
You're not alone with that opinion.

Heh, we got around here another metal-soap-opera going on, I don't know if there's currently none, one or two To/Die/For-bands. Well, it's basically another G'n'R-case, who's got the right to use that To/Die/For -name:rolleyes:

venom

Oct 22, 2003
[embarassing]
I have that "In the Heat of the Night" -single somewhere in my shelf
[/embarassing]

The bad thing about that _rumour_ is that their drummer has lost his interest in playing and if that's true it really sucks, good drummer.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
"It's Official: STRATOVARIUS' TOLKKI Loses His Marbles" (blabbermouth)

This is not even funny anymore, if he's that freaked out how come no-one's putting him on treatment

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Is that really jealousy? He has just basically lost it IMO. This can't be just a promo trick b/c next album is to be released like year from now on or whatever.

Damn, haven't heard yet that new Kotipelto song.

Oh, and I have to say Primal Fear's new album has it's moments altough it can be an album you forget before the summer. Suicide and Mania -song at least rocks in a true Primal Fear-way.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
That Reasons -song is solid. And yes, that Coldness -coverart is really nice (haven't seen the single).

Now I don't know what is/will be the album of the year. New Exodus is brilliant, so is Finntroll and Dismember. And I have really high hopes for Kotipelto, and IIRC Annihilator is about to release new album this year, and waiting the new Ensiferum. And list goes on.. This seems to be a really good year in metal.

As for Tuska open air - Dio's the replacement for King Diamond, good, but I'd rather see King. And Dismember should be there, that's definitely a good one. Although the bill looks sorta Göteborg-fest - In Flames, Soilwork and Dark Tranquillity. :rolleyes:

Poland's now officially the home of death metal in my books.

Btw. if you're into progressive metal and unplugged-live-album don't turn you off I recommend to check Pain of Salvation's 12:5 -album. It's.. well.. beautiful.

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #320
    Holly Molly!!!!!!!!!

I have listened already the whole cd "Dios Eol" from ALEJANDRO SILVA

ok people...dont lose anymore time..................... LISTEN TO IT....DOWNLOAD IT....BUY IT OR WHATEVER... but the cd is a must.... very very good.

If u want to hear a great chilean guitarrists.... downlaod this cd.... is osom!!!!!.

LISTEN TO IT MUDAFOKERS!!!!!!! :devil:

shit i love this cd!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)