Metal, in all shapes and sizes (2 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I wouldnt call it sepultura, but "the band currently performing with max cavalera".
Seen him with Soulfly 3 times, and it was usuallty 60% sepultura classics as he holds the rights to the songs.
Fucking amazing. One of the archetypical vocalists who is always fantastic on stage.

I greatly prefer Chaos AD to Roots, but both were/are excellent.

Refuse/Resist is one of my favorite songs of all time. So perfect

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Soulfly is awesome. Fun fact, I saw the very first Soufly concert back in my hometown, in 98'. :D

Back then they did play a lot of Sepultura but as years went by they had enough songs to play a show of their own. The Primitive tour was fantastic.

I prefer Chaos AD to Roots too and most of the older stuff but Roots is just something extraordinary never done in metal before, one of a kind, so I'll always have this special place in my heart for it.

Apr 15, 2006
Thinking back, I've seen Sepultura live twice and Soulfly about 3 or 4 times. One of those times it was in a very small club in Florida and a memory that comes to mind is of a tribal indian jam they did during the show and how the gringos didn't know how to dance to it but did anyway in the funniest way. :lol:

It was the coolest thing.
Was it this song? :D

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Haha that was cool. Didn't know that. I know that Max and Igor's dad is Italian, from Rome I think. I remember him saying at one point in his childhood they were gonna go back to Rome but never did.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
OK.

So. There are things that, by right, I shouldn't like. By that same token, there are also things that when you look on youtube and see "Babymetal american debut on Stephen Colbert", you should run.

You should. I should. J-Pop combined with Speed Metal? What?

So, here is how this went down.

I decide to click on the video, and before I do, I decide to read the comments. You would think that there are people just laughing this off, but on the contrary. I'm seeing comments such as "this is fucking awesome", "Saw them at the Wembley Arena, and they were amazing. Not an empty seat in the house"

I click on the video, and the name of the song is "Gimme chocolate", which immediately has me thinking this is a mistake. I give it a shot. Granted, the only Japanese that I know is courtesy of this video:

You can tell I'm lost.

Funny thing happened on the way to mocking and laughing at this performance.

I first went "What the fuck am I watching"

Then, I find myself searching for the official video.

And then after that, I find myself spending 3 hours at 2 Am searching for Babymetal videos all over youtube.

What the fuck has happened to me? Am i going to find myself with the top down on my Mustang, blasting Babymetal and putting up the devil horns and yelling at the couple next to me at the stop light "GIMME CHOCOLATE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I am now obsessed with Babymetal and I can't tell you why

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

bad quality, it sounds a lot better on tidal, but you get the point: a '80s hair metal riff á la tyketto meets nine inch nails meets black metal. fucking awesome.

OP
Nzoric

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
  • Thread Starter #551

bad quality, it sounds a lot better on tidal, but you get the point: a '80s hair metal riff á la tyketto meets nine inch nails meets black metal. fucking awesome.
    I cant see youtube videos here, but the description sounds right up my alley. Whats the name of the band?

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    :boh: i dunno much about them tbh. i listened to their 2nd album a couple of times, and missed their stuff ever since. i also saw them live supporting metallica a couple of years ago, and thought they were fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)