Metal, in all shapes and sizes (2 Viewers)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Zoso your in the wrong thread man, Classic Vinyle should be in another thread for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's another new album that's out from Windhand, you guys should check it out.

OP
Nzoric

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
  • Thread Starter #492
    Zoso your in the wrong thread man, Classic Vinyle should be in another thread for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's another new album that's out from Windhand, you guys should check it out.

Thats bitchin stuff :tup:

Im going to listen to the entire thing tomorrow.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Havent heard a metal band i liked thats came out in the last 15 years or so. Sadly the newest metal bands i liked came from the Nu metal era. Any that came after that have not caught my attention i still just listen to everything up until the end of the 90s..

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Havent heard a metal band i liked thats came out in the last 15 years or so. Sadly the newest metal bands i liked came from the Nu metal era. Any that came after that have not caught my attention i still just listen to everything up until the end of the 90s..
    Mastodon

if you like metal and don't like mastodon there's something wrong with you

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Like what im hearing so far. The vocals are what has grabbed me as of now i will have to have a better listen to night il put my headphones in and get stuck into a few albums.
    in your opinionnwhat is their best albums and where would be a good place to start.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Like what im hearing so far. The vocals are what has grabbed me as of now i will have to have a better listen to night il put my headphones in and get stuck into a few albums.
    in your opinionnwhat is their best albums and where would be a good place to start.
    just listen to them in order from oldest to newest

but if I were to rank them

1. Leviathan
    2. Once More 'Round The Sun
    3. Remission
    4. Crack The Skye
    5. Blood Mountain
    6. The Hunter

OP
    Nzoric

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
  • Thread Starter #500
    The best way to get into them is to start from their first and finish with their last. Though their best album is definitely Crack The Skye, they're never going to top that one and in a 100 years hipsters will be worshipping it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)