Metal, in all shapes and sizes (2 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
They did say creepy. I think High Road is the 'Curl of the Burl' of the new album. Definitely most similar to Blood Mountain but then again has something new which is a progression from all their other stuff. The riff is insane, very unique.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Nzoric

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
  • Thread Starter #325
    Nah, I'm not listening to any of it until the album leaks. Which should be soon.

OP
    Nzoric

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
  • Thread Starter #330
    Usually am not that amped for one of their albums, but I really like what I've heard so far. Can't wait.
    I fail to understand how this is possible, after the way Crack the Skye brainfucked everyone.

OP
    Nzoric

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
  • Thread Starter #336
    Never listened to The Swans in my puff. Link a tune?
    Fuck man, I wouldn't know where to start.

This is one of my favorite tunes, the entire album is spectacular imo.

Keep in mind, they're not metal. Acoustic doom is probably the most accurate description - don't listen if you're prone to depression :p

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    Fuck man, I wouldn't know where to start.

This is one of my favorite tunes, the entire album is spectacular imo.

Keep in mind, they're not metal. Acoustic doom is probably the most accurate description - don't listen if you're prone to depression :p
    Ahah dude I'm dysthymic as balls :p Still listened though. Sounds like the kind of thing I'd take a wee while to get into. Which I like

OP
    Nzoric

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
  • Thread Starter #338
    I'm not sure I should be recommending this to a dysthymic person, but check out "My Father Will Guide me up a Rope to the Sky". The entire album is great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)