Messina are GIANT killers. (1 Viewer)

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Its true, Juve aint in the Top 2 (Neither are Roma really, but I am the one who said this, and in my little world Roma are the best, but then again in my world the Tweenies rule the world...or is that a nightmare)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Its true, Juve aint in the Top 2 (Neither are Roma really, but I am the one who said this, and in my little world Roma are the best, but then again in my world the Tweenies rule the world...or is that a nightmare)
    I agree that Milan *could* be the most famous Italian team, but you mean Inter is the other one? They never win anything! I can assure you that Juve is much more popular worldwide then Inter is.

And your world must be very little if Roma are the best :D

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    Inter, dont say them, I hate Inter (and Milan, LAZIO!! Parma)

I meant Roma, of course. (My world is very big, you see you've got all these planets like, My House, My friends house, and the shops)

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    juve are certainly the most popular italian club worldwide,but inter and milan have the best teams at the moment.
    Are you completely blind!?, the table talks for itself, Juve is rock solid, and i think Milan will get a very very tough/impossible job. And Inter, what a joke!. Not to mention the fantastic Roma defense with the fantastic Mexes as all of you said. haha:fero:

1. Juve (nothing to discuss)
    2. Milan (nothing to discuss)

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    yes the table speaks for itself,and i suppose messina's better than all of milan,inter roma and parma too:rolleyes:
    So you seriously thin Milan and Inter has a better squad?, geez.

And yeah Messina is better than Milan and Roma at the moment.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Messina, wonder when they play Juve, they now beat Roma (lucky) and Milan (Ha Ha)
    Roma is not a GIANT. :confused:

Anyway, I am looking forward for Juve to meet Messina.

xziz :fero:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    juve are certainly the most popular italian club worldwide,but inter and milan have the best teams at the moment.
    :LOL: Come on D, Inter is all about Adriano, and Adriano isn't worth Juve!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Messina were very fortunate to play against Roma and Milan at terrible times for the clubs. Milan just can't seem to hit form for some peculiar reason, and we all know the story of Roma in the past couple of weeks

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Messina were very fortunate to play against Roma and Milan at terrible times for the clubs. Milan just can't seem to hit form for some peculiar reason, and we all know the story of Roma in the past couple of weeks
    Yeah something like this wouldn't happen further down the road in the season.

Well maybe if it was Inter. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)