Messina are GIANT killers. (1 Viewer)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
juve are certainly the most popular italian club worldwide,but inter and milan have the best teams at the moment.

ermm...i hope u mean the best individual players...i still not sure if they have the best team... i do think they have a very good team though...but Juventus this season is nothing inferior..

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
juve is definitely better than inter this year imo

i personally think we're better than milan but i could see someone debating that

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
milan seem like they've caught the disease from their neighbours inter,and it seems to have spread to rome as well.

a mere matter of time before they recover imo.(maybe except for inter,there's no cure for them:D)

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    Juventus is most trophiest and popular club in Italy, and Italian club worldwide.
    Liverpool have the most trophies in England, and there fast becoming less popular in there own city!

Aug 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Messina were very fortunate to play against Roma and Milan at terrible times for the clubs. Milan just can't seem to hit form for some peculiar reason, and we all know the story of Roma in the past couple of weeks
    still we shant take away the credit from messina. bad times or not, montella did score a hattrick and messina was able to outbeat that, and they managed to score 2 in a few minutes at san siro, which IMO even if milan looked lacklustred but was still a hard task.

I just hope we'll give em their first taste of defeat :devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)