Messi vs C.Ronaldo (26 Viewers)

Vote

• Messi

• C. Ronaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Your ignorance knows no bounds. Pundits, critics, and experts all place Pele as one of the greats, if not the greatest for a reason. No, but Sir Kyle of Jewgold, a Tuzzer on an online Juventus forum sitting behind a computer somewhere in Murica, an office worker with no ties or affinity to the sport, aside from being a supporter of a football club, in his infinite wisdom, knows better. Go to sleep man.
Isn't the whole point of the forum to express an opinion. If everyone is like "I agree with the experts and pundits because they obviously know best and I just want to suck their cock" we might as well shut Tuz down.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I personally dont know if Messi&Ronaldo are the best ever
I can say Messi is IMO the best player I have ever seen (including youtubes) but despite his accomplishments I dont see Ronaldo as the best and Im not even sure about second best
Maradona was prior to me watching football so I just watched youtubes of him - He looked amazing even though I personally discredit him from winning that WC since its not exactly a valid goal (if it was an offside goal I`ll let it go but its an intentional hand ball) In this WC Maradona would have seen red...
Cruyff also looked amazing and so are Platini and Zidane.. Its hard to say who is the ultimate best as there are many great players in history but if I have to choose I`d say Messi and then probably Maradona
Cruyff Platini Zidane and C.Ronaldo are definitely in the top 10
There is one player though I`d say would put all behind him should he not get injured and its the Brazilian Ronaldo who was just unstoppable prior to his injury
:tup:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
You got baited. Got nothing against you personally

I'll answer what's wrong with your post. You assume that everyone that watched older generations are biased towards theirs. That might be true for some but the good majority can simply tell if a player is better or not, some might even say so for players that are still playing.

What you're doing is exactly the same as what you think you perceive but towards this generation. Instead of saying that you simply don't know about prior generations you invalidate them without knowing about them. It's okay to only say this or that player is the best you've seen

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You got baited. Got nothing against you personally

I'll answer what's wrong with your post. You assume that everyone that watched older generations are biased towards theirs. That might be true for some but the good majority can simply tell if a player is better or not, some might even say so for players that are still playing.

What you're doing is exactly the same as what you think you perceive but towards this generation. Instead of saying that you simply don't know about prior generations you invalidate them without knowing about them. It's okay to only say this or that player is the best you've seen
baited into what...you reporting me? Nothing happened and I have zero points anyway... baiting is an offense too so why don't you report yourself while you are at it.

No it is not the same. I provided relevant points about dramatic changes in the game between then and now which hamper an individual players ability to stand out in an increasingly team oriented game, especially for an attacker. Points that for all of your and Bianconera81 calling me ignorant, you still won't address or dispute.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
I personally dont know if Messi&Ronaldo are the best ever
I can say Messi is IMO the best player I have ever seen (including youtubes) but despite his accomplishments I dont see Ronaldo as the best and Im not even sure about second best
Maradona was prior to me watching football so I just watched youtubes of him - He looked amazing even though I personally discredit him from winning that WC since its not exactly a valid goal (if it was an offside goal I`ll let it go but its an intentional hand ball) In this WC Maradona would have seen red...
Cruyff also looked amazing and so are Platini and Zidane.. Its hard to say who is the ultimate best as there are many great players in history but if I have to choose I`d say Messi and then probably Maradona
Cruyff Platini Zidane and C.Ronaldo are definitely in the top 10
There is one player though I`d say would put all behind him should he not get injured and its the Brazilian Ronaldo who was just unstoppable prior to his injury

I quite agree with what is exposed here. But for me Messi fails to show up recently while Ronaldo is still at it. What matters if you're the Nightmare of Leganes or the Devil of Getafe if you fail to show up against Roma? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Bonus:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I quite agree with what is exposed here. But for me Messi fails to show up recently while Ronaldo is still at it. What matters if you're the Nightmare of Leganes or the Devil of Getafe if you fail to show up against Roma? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Bonus:

I dont remember this but it looks like Pjanic clotheslined Messi..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)