Merih Demiral (16 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I think you're the only one I've seen who says Romero had a good season with Genoa. Not many regretted us not bringing him back.

Anyway, I'll leave it there.
He played 30 matches (in only 1 season he had 9 games more than Demiral in two seasons) in the last season he was at Genoa, scoring 1 goal and giving 2 assist

He played 27 games the season before hat scoring 2 goals and 1 assist...

that´s 57 Serie A games for a 18-19 year old defender...

So... yes... I think he had a good decent season with Genoa... as a matter of fact he had 2 good decent seasons... ;)

Yes, you can argue that "it was for Genoa" but he was showing what we are seen now, that he was, is and will be a top player.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Very weak deal.

Low up front fee, low final fee and an option. So if he does his knee again or has a poor season they can hand him back with no issues.

I still think we have written him off too soon. He was always going to have a patchy season after his injury and no preseason. Now we have to hope De Ligt's shoulder is ok, Chiellini can stay fit for longer than any recent season despite his age and Bonucci can cope playing so often at his age.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Very weak deal.

Low up front fee, low final fee and an option. So if he does his knee again or has a poor season they can hand him back with no issues.

I still think we have written him off too soon. He was always going to have a patchy season after his injury and no preseason. Now we have to hope De Ligt's shoulder is ok, Chiellini can stay fit for longer than any recent season despite his age and Bonucci can cope playing so often at his age.
There's no obligation? Yikes.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The funny part is if he does well for them, we’ll be broke again next summer and they’ll probably lower that 25m option to 18m and rip us off as usual.

Kudos to Atalanta for making Juve their bitches. Good business for them.
The clause won't get lowered, but obviously there is more potential for Demiral to increase his market value if he plays every week in a good team like Atalanta instead of playing every 3 games at Juve. That's if he plays well and stays fit. If he does well there he's worth €40m+ in a good market. It also depends on the buying club - if a PL team wants your player and you don't want to sell them then you can add 25% onto the transfer fee. Neither of those things apply to Demiral, however.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Guys is it only me that see this as dry loan? Normally if its paid loan Juve informs about it on the site, same when there is obligation or option to buy. Here there is no info, so imo there is no payment for loan and there is no buy out possibility.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I know we don't have money but first impressions of Cherubini don't seem to be very good.

I expected better work on the selling side atleast. There's still time but it's been really disappointing so far tbh.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Atalanta revel on their webside that Romero goes to Tottenham on loan with on option to buy wich explains even more Demiral's deal

1628356679238.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)