Merih Demiral (17 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Juventus is the NY Yankees of Italian football. The Yanks have no farm system for players to develop and moved to the top club. They just got plenty of cash and buy overpriced not worthy free agents >>> the number of quality free agents. Also trade away all that C type club talent without a thought of player development with them. It's been a rinse and repeat with them for far too long..

Yes, the Yankees have had their great moments with championships but if I was a fan be real hard to root for those guys. And in reality it's not my money, but for the investment put forth their should be more championships. I'LL ROOT FOR HUNGRY UPCOMING PLAYERS ALL DAY LONG OVER THE LAZY INCONSISTENT FUKS THAT FAR TOO OFTEN IMO DON"T GIVE A SHIT WIN OR LOSE.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Juventus is the NY Yankees of Italian football. The Yanks have no farm system for players to develop and moved to the top club. They just got plenty of cash and buy overpriced not worthy free agents >>> the number of quality free agents. Also trade away all that C type club talent without a thought of player development with them. It's been a rinse and repeat with them for far too long..

Yes, the Yankees have had their great moments with championships but if I was a fan be real hard to root for those guys. And in reality it's not my money, but for the investment put forth their should be more championships. I'LL ROOT FOR HUNGRY UPCOMING PLAYERS ALL DAY LONG OVER THE LAZY INCONSISTENT FUKS THAT FAR TOO OFTEN IMO DON"T GIVE A SHIT WIN OR LOSE.
Yankees is exactly what :J: is shooting for tho.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

The Yankees have one of the top farm systems in MLB though

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
The Yankees have one of the top farm systems in MLB though
Haven't followed bases for years, (too slow for me) but appears it has gotten much better like you stated. Just remember when old George S was running the operation. Have to see their present roster. Do they have a majority of starters who came through their farm system?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Haven't followed bases for years, (too slow for me) but appears it has gotten much better like you stated. Just remember when old George S was running the operation. Have to see their present roster. Do they have a majority of starters who came through their farm system?
I don't follow baseball, but I can tell you with certainty that this is the exact moment that things turned around for them.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
If healthy play him next match with MDL. Again, if first team ain't doing it, nothing to lose. These two players are possibly the future CBs or we find only one is worthy. Bonucci is old news that by the time Juve has the right coach and management guiding talented players, will be worthless. We know what Bonucci is and is isn't enough today, and especially beyond this year.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
how was he? it was bath time for my son, i didn't see too much of the last 20-25 minutes.
Made a good clearance on Perisic, got beaten easily by Barella once (on the goal iirc?) And had a attempted dribble forward from 40 meters away from our goal (i think he won the ball), kicked it like 20 meters up and inter won it easily. Thats what i remember. Played RB tho, Pirlo again wtfing but got away with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)