Merih Demiral (18 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
So you decided to put the entire blame on one player?
No, but he is certainly bear the top of the list. The point is that it's accetable to you.

Everybody makes mistakes. The question is how often. He makes them almost every game. Plus, he has demonstrated 0 football intelligence, poor positioning and anticipation. I'll give him bravery but in his case it's more like recklessness.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
S
No, but he is certainly bear the top of the list. The point is that it's accetable to you.

Everybody makes mistakes. The question is how often. He makes them almost every game. Plus, he has demonstrated 0 football intelligence, poor positioning and anticipation. I'll give him bravery but in his case it's more like recklessness.
So by your logic we should have got rid of De Ligt too? Because he made a tonn of mistakes last season.

Yes, they are acceptible from young players to a certain degree. There are mistakes and there are fuck ups, Demiral's were mistakes that happen to any defender.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
S
So by your logic we should have got rid of De Ligt too? Because he made a tonn of mistakes last season.

Yes, they are acceptible from young players to a certain degree. There are mistakes and there are fuck ups, Demiral's were mistakes that happen to any defender.
De Ligt made far fewer mistakes in a lot more minutes. And accidental handballs are not mistakes.

But if you don't see the difference between the two, that's your problem. All I can say is that I don't think Demiral will ever amount to anything near Juve level. Time will tell who's right.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
okay, i just wanted to confirm this, because it sounded.... strange? so as the previous tweet suggested, demiral already tested positive 7 days ago, and has been isolated in a hotel room ever since. he's not injured anymore, he was supposed to play, but then got wuhanitis. there's an outbreak in the turkish nt, they replaced multiple players, and the turkish federation didn't announce jack shit on it. how is that even possible? @Turk_Bianconero @Juventinoo

anyway, as reported by tuttosport, demiral isn't showing any symptoms, he's isolated, and we have no idea when he'll return to torino. he'll either wait for a negative test in turkey, or he can return using a special medical aircraft (that cr also used when he tested positive earlier this season).

Jul 2, 2006
okay, i just wanted to confirm this, because it sounded.... strange? so as the previous tweet suggested, demiral already tested positive 7 days ago, and has been isolated in a hotel room ever since. he's not injured anymore, he was supposed to play, but then got wuhanitis. there's an outbreak in the turkish nt, they replaced multiple players, and the turkish federation didn't announce jack shit on it. how is that even possible? @Turk_Bianconero @Juventinoo

anyway, as reported by tuttosport, demiral isn't showing any symptoms, he's isolated, and we have no idea when he'll return to torino. he'll either wait for a negative test in turkey, or he can return using a special medical aircraft (that cr also used when he tested positive earlier this season).
i couldn't find anything other than 3 players tested positive removed from the squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)