Merih Demiral (20 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I remember watching last round Sassuolo match vs Atalanta, wanting Atalanta to win so they qualify to CL instead of Milan, getting frustrated seeing Demiral playing great all game and wishing we scouted him, and what do you know we sign him that very summer :tuttosport:
Good eye to spot talent! I think my "scouting" for some reason gets worse every year. Perhaps because I don't have time to watch football anymore. I remember when I was a kid and saw Zambrotta in Bari and had that same feeling. I think we signed him after that season and I was over the moon.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Good eye to spot talent! I think my "scouting" for some reason gets worse every year. Perhaps because I don't have time to watch football anymore. I remember when I was a kid and saw Zambrotta in Bari and had that same feeling. I think we signed him after that season and I was over the moon.
It's a great feeling when your club signs exactly who you wanted. Nothing like it.

To me this happened when we signed Cris, Cannavaro, and Buffon.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It should just be MDL-Demiral as often as possible. All we're doing is delaying their progress as a pairing. They are clearly the future, so why not just get on with it? The more games they get together, the quicker they can reach their top level.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It should just be MDL-Demiral as often as possible. All we're doing is delaying their progress as a pairing. They are clearly the future, so why not just get on with it? The more games they get together, the quicker they can reach their top level.
They managed Lautaro - Lukaku couple over two legs very well, you won't find it any more difficult in this league. Maybe Atalanta's attack could top them but not so sure here.

On the other hand it doesn't look like an issue for now. Demiral had some muscle injuries ever since he came back from ACL, De Ligt had the shoulder operation + covid.

I think Pirlo trusts them enough by now, rotation will happen more often.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
cause we can't bench Bonucci with his 5m wages! ...........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)