Merih Demiral (51 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Yup. Because he will be fit and the others will find a way to injure themselves. For all his faults, he has this ability to somehow be the only CB to be constantly available throughout the season.
Of course he is fit all the time .
Whenever there is a serious challenge to be made he backs away or does his ass tackle and chicken's out ,most of the time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I would be absolutely heartbroken if we lose Demiral on behalf of Bonucci. That would be a 2nd promising young CB (Caldara) whom we lose because of this pussy.
:lol: He's literally getting blamed for everything.

I'm sure if Demiral picks up yet another injury it's also Bonucci.

Laughable.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Liverpool have already bought Ben Davies and are linked with Caleta Car(Marseille) and Kabak (Schalke). Demiral's fallen down their pecking order which might be because we rejected their bid.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Liverpool have already bought Ben Davies and are linked with Caleta Car(Marseille) and Kabak (Schalke). Demiral's fallen down their pecking order which might be because we rejected their bid.
Imagine if Juve lost their entire central defence to injury and bought a player from Serie B for €2m and a 20 year old on loan to replace them.

Meltdown on here :lol:

BTW, are Schalke trying to get relegated?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
wtf was he thinking tackling sanchez outside their own box with that silly challenge.

yellow card for a silly reason. he needs to focus or street

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he could have done better on their goal but had a very good game after that.

Was excellent in the second half, that clearance was perfect and his passing was much better than I expected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)