Merih Demiral (17 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Picking up injuries is very common after being out with knee injuries.

People are always so quick to write players off after such injuries. It usually takes a season to get back to a decent level. I think Demiral has been ahead of schedule in the amount he has played and his performances.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Juventus have received a €45m+ offer for Demiral from Liverpool, According to reports from England .

Pls don't sell !!!!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Can we just give them bonucci instead?

If we sold him we need to reinvest in mid or fullback. I doubt we can bring Romero back as Atalanta will take up the option. That puts us in a poor spot with only with De Ligt for the future, that's if Raiola doesn't lure him away, although he has to put them performances in or be frozen out. Dragusin might be an alternative replacement but it's a gamble and I'd rather not break our options just yet.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I like Merih and I hope he makes it here but I might consider if his injuries are indeed the norm. We could invest that for Upamecano
He's prem bound IMO. Was heavily linked with Union, wouldn't surprise me if they or someone else go in deep. Supposedly has a release clause of 38m tho.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Juventus have received a €45m+ offer for Demiral from Liverpool, According to reports from England .

Pls don't sell !!!!
IF this report is true, we should sell. Liverpool can't keep their cbs fit so maybe there is truth to this.

40-50 m will get us a good CM. much more needed than a back up cb

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Back up CB NOW!

Wtf do we do next season? Still start Bonucci?
Yup. Because he will be fit and the others will find a way to injure themselves. For all his faults, he has this ability to somehow be the only CB to be constantly available throughout the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)