Merih Demiral (11 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Pirlo: Demiral has had an injury for a few weeks, now he will be out for a few days.

Well this changes everything, if Demiral has been injured for weeks that explains why Pirlo dont use him

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Apparently Demiral has had some indifferences with the management recently, how serious I don't know which is why we are seeing some news of him being linked with a move.
Not another Benatia!
But it looks like that we at least get to keep Bonbon!

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps we can just trade Demiral with Inter or Milans worst player. So much winning.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Not another Benatia!
But it looks like that we at least get to keep Bonbon!

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps we can just trade Demiral with Inter or Milans worst player. So much winning.
I don't know if its actually about his playing him, I think it might be more to do with his conduct (maybe that selfie with calhanoglu during lockdown included?) and questioning Pirlo at times

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Stop spreading bs rumors dude.
No smoke without fire, something is clearly not right.

- - - Updated - - -

Where are any of these rumors coming from? it all sounds like tabloid stuff.
someone who used to partner Maurizio at Around Turin was saying that Demiral and the management are at loggerheads, but we don't really know the severity or where it all started.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No smoke without fire, something is clearly not right.

- - - Updated - - -

someone who used to partner Maurizio at Around Turin was saying that Demiral and the management are at loggerheads, but we don't really know the severity or where it all started.
Demiral has been injured for almost 2 seasons.

These rumors dont make even slight sense.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Demiral has been injured for almost 2 seasons.

These rumors dont make even slight sense.
I'm not even talking about the injuries, there was some story that Demiral kept questioning Pirlo in one of his recent outings, possibly that selfie with Calhanoglu whilst they were meant to be in lockdown might have contributed to his 'misbehaviours' and his general conduct.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Should we start worrying about his ability to stay healthy? With Pirlo using 3 defenders and Chiellini and De Ligt out and Bonucci playing like ass he still hasn't clinched a starting spot. Missed opportunity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)