Merih Demiral (15 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
knew he was getting sent off the moment he kicked ball too far.

like i said, he is a right footed chiellini. just let him stay in our own area and make challenges.

only danilo should be allowed to run with ball

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
we all know hes very prone to getting at least yellow almost every game but all also know this guy have talent... so the question is how many red card we gonna allow this guy until he showed some improvement on being less stupid and clumsy

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Fuck you, keyboard warrior ass bitch.
Hahah wow we have gangster over here , dude listen i don't give a fuck about you , armenia , or politics don't bring it here , go cry to another thread .
And yeah i'm keyboard warrior haha , don't act tough dude cause i don't give a fuck about you and guys like you .

yuvay

Apr 2, 2018
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
Hahah wow we have gangster over here , dude listen i don't give a fuck about you , armenia , or politics don't bring it here , go cry to another thread .
And yeah i'm keyboard warrior haha , don't act tough dude cause i don't give a fuck about you and guys like you .
I dont give a fuck that you dont give a fuck you pussy, go fuck yourself you miserable cunt.

yuvay

Apr 2, 2018
Go to Kim Kardashian's IG and cry there , I'm here to talk about football not about fucking armenia and political stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who is this idiot, I did not mention politics you or armenia in my post about him sucking, he happens to be a turk which is a plus for me to bag on him even more, he sucks, so do you, youre an idiot and you should go jump off a cliff and do the world a favor.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think he looked fine today, minus that idiotic last challenge. Had Messi under control for large portions, but his inner Montero comes out way too often for my liking. Not a good sign for someone who is potentially going to be a regular starter soon.
He practically assisted Messi in the opening few minutes. I thought he was woeful, he doesnt read the game well. More of a reactionary type of defender. Shit happens, then he tries to deal with it.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
the second yellow was absolutely nothing
well, besides showcasing his ”ability” on the ball lol

- - - Updated - - -

Who is this idiot, I did not mention politics you or armenia in my post about him sucking, he happens to be a turk which is a plus for me to bag on him even more, he sucks, so do you, youre an idiot and you should go jump off a cliff and do the world a favor.
you an adult?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
He is going to get a straight red at some point, but he is just that sort of a player and its fine.... We've had crazy players like him before. Maybe Chiellini should just give him some classes on how to look 100% innocent after cutting someones legs of with a tackle :)
How obvious was it that he would get a red card?
Well, i did post my comment hours before the game.... i knew it

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
He practically assisted Messi in the opening few minutes. I thought he was woeful, he doesnt read the game well. More of a reactionary type of defender. Shit happens, then he tries to deal with it.
Absolutely agree with this.

I quite like his style, but last night he was an absolute liability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)