Merih Demiral (8 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2020
Guys, do not have a politic agenda and give zero f.ck about politicians. Just good old football lover as I was a pro football player myself, played in 3 different countries. Just sad to see a good talent wasted. That's all

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Guys, do not have a politic agenda and give zero f.ck about politicians. Just good old football lover as I was a pro football player myself, played in 3 different countries. Just sad to see a good talent wasted. That's all
Chill dude, we are just a couple of jerks joking around instead of working. Daidevil is lefthanded and I was born in Ukraine, Universe already punished us.
Merih is going to be a starter if he is healthy come spring. Don't forget, he is coming back from a gruesome injury, ease him in. We are talking about the dude who should be in Juve for the next decade, he'd have enough playing time. And tbh, I am not sure current Chiellini is all that worse.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Calm down man wtf , Demiral is my favorite Juve player (after Gigi,Chiellini) , and I really LOVE the guy .

But don't forget he had ACL injuy,also we played only 2 games , only 2 !! Let's give him some time , I'm sure he'll have his moment like last year till that fucking injury.

And I really don't get why Demiral fans (especially fans from Turkey) hate De Ligt , they always like to compare them , Juve is lucky enough to have both of them why you have to dislike one of them .

I love both of them, i like Demiral more because the way he plays,but De Ligt is world class.

Demiral - De Ligt // I really want to see this partnership!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Yup. While I was really worried only so recently, I feel comfortable now that we Demiral and De ligt to take over from BBC era. Hopefully Romero turns out well and can come back. Although, if I could dream and be picky, I'd prefer having two Italians instead of Romero.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We all love Demial. It was always my drean that Juve has a Turkish player, and Demiral is just perfect. He will become a legend here, I am certain.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
2/5 aerial duels being won is not a good stat. he's not a short defender like barzagli. he's tall like bonucci but has same sort of bad aerial clearance.

he needs to sort this out as aerial duels as been juve's weakness for 7 seasons now
he's pretty good at aerials usually. i checked some of his stats from last season for matches that he fully played: 4/4 vs cagliari, 4/5 vs lazio, 6/8 vs samp, 5/6 vs udinese, 1/1 vs leverkusen. pretty impressive.

also, barza wasn't short at all. he's 187 cm tall just like chiellini. bonbon and demiral are 190. short cb's are cannavaro, puyol or mascherano.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
2/5 aerial duels being won is not a good stat. he's not a short defender like barzagli. he's tall like bonucci but has same sort of bad aerial clearance.

he needs to sort this out as aerial duels as been juve's weakness for 7 seasons now
Barzagli is 187cm (Bonu 190cm), that ain't short.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)