Merih Demiral (14 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Well, I can, and except for you who seems to have a problem with it, the rest of tuz can as well it seems. And that's not because they secretly like Erdogan (Ok, maybe a few, but the majority of tuz clearly dislikes the man and his actions) but because they see it for what it is, a simple salute smiley.

This :ziz:, but in player form.

Sorry if you feel offended, but I don't understand the anger.
What are your thoughts on the usage of "Deutschland Deutschland uber alles" and the Confederate flag? Let alone using the voice of a Nazi or picture of a confed gen holding one for your intended meaning?

And no, I'm not comparing Demiral with either (foolproof attempt). It's a logical exercise.

This should be interesting.

And doesn't matter if it offends anyone or not (doesn't offend me, I find this funny), but it's still political.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He is on bench vs Serbia. I was looking forward to see this game.
Damn and i just came to the thread to say that i'll be watching Turkey to see him tonight lol

- - - Updated - - -

Guess i got to find another game to watch then, i think Spain v Ukraine might be interesting too but no Juve players involved...

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
New Atalanta player scored for Russia Miranchuk
you got me confused here :-? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

i see Malinovsky starting for Ukraine too, going to be keeping an eye on him as he's been a real engine for Atalanta and want to see how he fares against Spain, wouldn't mind him here either tbh.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Mombly has decent squad info, he's just awful with rumors.

Demiral as terzino destro-y in zona mista makes sense.

Unpopular opinion: Demiral may turn out even better than deLight (knee health/injury future pending).

Jun 16, 2020
There was one game this season, I thought in CL but not sure anymore, where Demiral was so comfortable on the ball. He really surprised me that game. Maybe it was vs Leverkussen.

Im not necessarily against the idea. I’m looking forward to see new and fresh things tried by Pirlo. New Thuram in the making.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)