Merih Demiral (11 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Hopefully the injury is nothing serious

- - - Updated - - -

Really?
Watched my brother do it actually. If you walk in a straight line, you don't even use the ACL, it is there to stabilize lateral movements.

I actually watched a guy play on 2 torn ACLs because he never got surgery. He could only run straight and if he turned, he would wince and stop. I'm not joking.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Watched my brother do it actually. If you walk in a straight line, you don't even use the ACL, it is there to stabilize lateral movements.

I actually watched a guy play on 2 torn ACLs because he never got surgery. He could only run straight and if he turned, he would wince and stop. I'm not joking.
That's some dedication right there.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

can confirm, i have no acl in my right knee, can still play with precautions. duels are out of question obviously.

i know a guy who plays squash without acl's. he's got thighs of an elephant.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
The test for a complete ACL rupture is incredibly easy

hence why zaniolo was already diagnosed

Normally you do a lachmans test which is easy enough a kid can do, lower grade ligament damage requires scan to assess better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)