Merih Demiral (11 Viewers)

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
Hopefully the injury is nothing serious

- - - Updated - - -

Really?
Watched my brother do it actually. If you walk in a straight line, you don't even use the ACL, it is there to stabilize lateral movements.

I actually watched a guy play on 2 torn ACLs because he never got surgery. He could only run straight and if he turned, he would wince and stop. I'm not joking.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Watched my brother do it actually. If you walk in a straight line, you don't even use the ACL, it is there to stabilize lateral movements.

I actually watched a guy play on 2 torn ACLs because he never got surgery. He could only run straight and if he turned, he would wince and stop. I'm not joking.
That's some dedication right there.

s4tch

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Mar 23, 2015

can confirm, i have no acl in my right knee, can still play with precautions. duels are out of question obviously.

i know a guy who plays squash without acl's. he's got thighs of an elephant.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
The test for a complete ACL rupture is incredibly easy

hence why zaniolo was already diagnosed

Normally you do a lachmans test which is easy enough a kid can do, lower grade ligament damage requires scan to assess better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)