Merih Demiral (21 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes. That 30 million would've gotten us a great midfielder indeed :baus: :tup:

Caceres as cover? :rofl: :howler:

Chiellini injured and De Ligt injured or suspended. Crucial CL game. Who do you start? Yeah, that's it. You have Bonucci, Rugani and Caceres - truly awe inspiring.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Borussia Dortmund have presented an offer for Merih Demiral, Who have to compete with Leicester City. The Turkish defender was unhappy in Turin, but got opportunities just in time & took advantage of them. Maurizio Sarri is happy & his situation has changed. [Sky]

Apr 19, 2007
Yes. That 30 million would've gotten us a great midfielder indeed :baus: :tup:

Caceres as cover? :rofl: :howler:

Chiellini injured and De Ligt injured or suspended. Crucial CL game. Who do you start? Yeah, that's it. You have Bonucci, Rugani and Caceres - truly awe inspiring.
Im kidding. Its my response to the hate of freebies. We made a choice of where to spend money and Ill back Paratici on this one bc he got it spot on. Could you imagine if we would have not gotten top defenders to replace Barza? We would be screwed right now but Lord Paratici knew it was time to reinvest in our cbs and did so very well

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Juve reject every Demiral offer
by Football Italia2 hours ago
Juventus are turning down €40m proposals for Merih Demiral, as it’s reported Manchester City, Bayer Leverkusen, Leicester, Schalke and Borussia Dortmund want him.

If City are really interested then we could do business with them. Give them demiral and take one of their wingers or midfielders.
Kevin De Bruyne or Bernardo
:scoop:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Demiral impressed me lately. Looks like a strong, intelligent and no-nonsense centre back.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve reject every Demiral offer
by Football Italia2 hours ago
Juventus are turning down €40m proposals for Merih Demiral, as it’s reported Manchester City, Bayer Leverkusen, Leicester, Schalke and Borussia Dortmund want him.

If City are really interested then we could do business with them. Give them demiral and take one of their wingers or midfielders.
Kevin De Bruyne or Bernardo
:scoop:
Don't be naive. Yeah, it would be nice to have Bernardo or De Bruyne but they are not stupid to give their best players for a hot prospect like Demiral.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Demiral impressed me lately. Looks like a strong, intelligent and no-nonsense centre back.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be naive. Yeah, it would be nice to have Bernardo or De Bruyne but they are not stupid to give their best players for a hot prospect like Demiral.
Demiral is a starter material in all top teams (exclude PSG maybe).
I will list some teams and you’ll agree.
City
Pool (Matip is not better than him)
Barca (Lenglet and Umtiti are shit)
Real (Ramos and Varrane are undisputed starters)
Bayern (They are playing martinez and alaba as CBs)
Atleti
Dortmund

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Too early to tell with him. I'd be nervous with him starting in a CL knockout game against top opposition. He seems a bit raw still imo
I agree. He's had some big moments but he hasn't been near as consistent some folks here would like to believe.

Starting CB duo should still be Bonucci - De Ligt (until Chiellini is back)

And I'm glad we are holding on to him instead of turning him into plusvalenza. With Chiellini's age (and injury history) its good to have an option like Demiral around

Last edited:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)