Merih Demiral (34 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Let's sell this guy and repeat the same mistake of last season with Couscous. A defender gets injured, no Demiral, and we're left with the useless deer in headlights Raguni starting in a crucial CL tie. Outcome? CL elimination yet again due to lack of planning and management incompetence.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Let's sell this guy and repeat the same mistake of last season with Couscous. A defender gets injured, no Demiral, and we're left with the useless deer in headlights Raguni starting in a crucial CL tie. Outcome? CL elimination yet again due to lack of planning and management incompetence.
It would he sweet to meet an attacking team with Rugani and Bonucci.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
you fucking hate everyone any ways, in fact you used to give every player you hated childish names
Cool story. My point still stands. Deflecting to shift the focus on me doesn't negate my point. I give players childish names, but you're the one who causes mass aggravation and annoyance to the whole forum with your undying love and adulation for Tootise.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just recently some Qatari club made a wish for Mandzukic, and Tootsie, the nice guy he is, gave him to them.
Oh don't tell me Mandzukic, you're one of the people who believes Mandzukic still had a use at this club??

I love the guy but even I can accept his time here was up, he was neither useful in terms of technical ability outside of the box and he was no longer prolific enough to be useful for us inside the box. Put your sentiments to one side and just accept those simple facts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)