Merih Demiral (51 Viewers)

Oct 11, 2019
Lulic's goal changed the match. Because Demiral didn't mark the Lazio striker, Cuadrado had to mark that guy, leaving Lulic free to score.
HUH did u watched the game. U talk nonsense non of the goals whass his fault. Rather he whass the only good defender on Juventus side. Rather bonucci he whass sleeping the whole game

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Can we stop the bullshit complaining about zonal marking? Zonal marking is only used on set pieces anyway.

The problem is lack of width which leads to fullbacks being outnumbered on the wings. From there it's easy to notice that opponents have it way too easy when it comes to crossing into Juve's box. You can't give so much space to wingers/fullbacks when they are about to cross.

Funnily enough it worked well last season when Matuidi would support Alex Sandro on the left. Yesterday Matuidi was so useless, he was nowhere to be seen on either end, leaving AS alone to cover the whole flank.

Last edited:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Can we stop the bullshit complaining about zonal marking? Zonal marking is only used on set pieces anyway.

The problem is lack of width which leads to fullbacks being outnumbered on the wings. From there it's easy to notice that opponents have it way too easy when it comes to crossing into Juve's box. You can't give so much space to wingers/fullbacks when they are about to cross.

Funnily enough it worked well last season when Matuidi would support Alex Sandro on the left. Yesterday Matuidi was so useless, he was nowhere to be seen on either end, leaving AS alone to cover the whole flank.
Of course not. When a forward is running alone against our 4 defender and noone of them try to cut him high in the pitch but everyone go to their position, that's the definition of zonal marking. The only moment our defenders push rival is when they are getting the ball backward, we have to be aggressive if we wanna play high pressure, otherwise we are gonna let that gap between our MF and our defense all the time

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Maybe let's start with ditching the 4312 for good @MikeM

Ain't gretting us nice attacking football and at the same time makes us shaky at the back. What a great combination.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He certainly has great potential. However, he lacks the necessary composure and calmness at this stage of his career, too much grinta for his own good. I would prefer to start De Ligt-Bonucci in the crucial games in UCL and Serie A.

Oct 11, 2019
He certainly has great potential. However, he lacks the necessary composure and calmness at this stage of his career, too much grinta for his own good. I would prefer to start De Ligt-Bonucci in the crucial games in UCL and Serie A.
Bro he is playing verry calm. Even i am suprised how calm he is. U just dont like him. He is far above De Ligt when u are Talking about defending. If he didnt play yesterday believe me Lazio had scored more goals. Immobile end corea where locked in a cage. Atm he is the most stable defender

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Bro he is playing verry calm. Even i am suprised how calm he is. U just dont like him. He is far above De Ligt when u are Talking about defending. If he didnt play yesterday believe me Lazio had scored more goals. Immobile end corea where locked in a cage. Atm he is the most stable defender
Yeah, people here just don't like him.

FFS these fanboys...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Top five defender in the world right now imo, bruv. Well on his way to being club icon imo, bruv

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, people here just don't like him.

FFS these fanboys...
Bizarre seeing a fanboy of a relative nobody like Demiral. Dude must have watched Sassuolo a lot last year. :lol2:

I actually like this kid. Love his grinta and fire on the pitch... but apparently any criticism of mistakes means we are haters. :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Top five only? Why so much hate for him?
The Zionist anti-Turk conspiracy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)