Merih Demiral (10 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
People are impatient these days. Want an immediate results and forget this dude is only 21 and young. I still remember Chiellini's blunders up until 2015 cl campaign against Monaco at the age of 30.

What i can see, we have 2 generational talents in our side who are going to rock our defense for ages.

Just sit back and enjoy them.
Couldn't have said it any better. We got ourselves a beast we should be enjoying this, and it's great he is learning against teams like samp and not Lazio. Give it a few more years he's only gonna get better.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
He’s lucky he didn’t cost us 2-3 goals with his bonehead mistakes today, and his yellow should have been his second and a sending off.

If this was a De Ligt performance, you’d be having one of your aneurysms and ranting about how much better Demiral is. Lol
Did you even watch the game ?!! He was really good again , and should start every game , I don't give a fuck if we bench De Ligt or Bonucci .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Did you even watch the game ?!! He was really good again , and should start every game , I don't give a fuck if we bench De Ligt or Bonucci .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is a fan of Rugani , what you expect :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

People are impatient these days. Want an immediate results and forget this dude is only 21 and young. I still remember Chiellini's blunders up until 2015 cl campaign against Monaco at the age of 30.

What i can see, we have 2 generational talents in our side who are going to rock our defense for ages.

Just sit back and enjoy them.
And this is credit to Fabio too ....

In one mercato he fixed our defense , watch him in the summer how he will fix the mid or maybe in January ...forza Fabio

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He is a fan of Rugani , what you expect :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

And this is credit to Fabio too ....

In one mercato he fixed our defense , watch him in the summer how he will fix the mid or maybe in January ...forza Fabio
I was. But he failed miserably to take the step up to the big time when it was asked of him last year. Nothing better than 5th choice here, or someone to sell.

I am a fan of Demiral. However much Badass makes it hard to be lol. He still had a rubbish match yesterday and was lucky Samp didn’t have the players to punish his mistakes. But he had two fantastic performances before that. I’m psyched that we have De Ligt and Demiral for the future. Both have immense potential and could quite easily form the best CB pairing in football within the next few years.

Last edited:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
These last three games have been a pleasure to watch because of Demiral. I read ocmments here about some silly mistakes he made yet olright next to him we have a 31/32 year old experienced defender who makes even worse mistakes than him.
In this form, Demiral has to play.

Dec 12, 2019
the guy is actually amazing and i am sure he will become a top CB. just a few mistakes (which i agree to be absolutely inadequate) in a match with an outsider when the whole team was trying to save powers for the upcoming super cup, but still showing a good play aside from silly mistakes, not to mention that is is his 3rd game within last 7 days out of his 4 matches during this season at all, and he is only 20 years old, no doubt this boy has a great future and he is the beast we need. he will get his red card fo sure, but that happens, Montero is one of my favourite defence players of all time, remember his red cards? yet i believe De Ligt is even better. hope we'll manage to keep them both forever

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
93.8% pass accuracy%, 80 passes completed (4th behind our other 4 defenders) crazy when you think about it that our defenders had more touches than the midfielders.

2 interceptions (2nd behind bonucci with 3), 3 clearances (2nd behind bonucci again with 5)

Not his best game, but certainly not bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)