Merih Demiral (40 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Tell that to Moise Kean we need to rotate our center backs more both bonucci and De Ligt have played lots of games now time for Demiral to be given 9-10 games in a row
Agree. Next match demiral de ligt partnership with rugano(I hope we plusvalenza his ass in January) bringing the towels.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Tell that to Moise Kean we need to rotate our center backs more both bonucci and De Ligt have played lots of games now time for Demiral to be given 9-10 games in a row
But kean is not a good example, as it seems time is giving paraticci and co. The reason.
The guy seems to have some ego and behaviour problems, starting from his disfuctional family, to his balotelli praise, to racism, to his idiot agent, to who knows what else. It seems kean is more problematic behind the scenes than we know.
Just look what happened to him this weekend. The guy went in and got subbed right away in 15 mins. Lol.

About demiral, he is a question mark to me in temrs of behviour. He seem to have some weird military roots from his country but so far it seems he has not behaved unproperly in juventus. Maybe the ruumours of juve selling him maybe is just them fearing that demiral continue showcasing his national antics and affect juve image. I hope they sort this out soon because he seems to be one of the best defender we have signed in the last 10 or 15 years.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Why do you pit one against the other? Can't we support them both?
And there is zero need to hurry. Not even an expensive signing like DeLigt would have started ahead of Chiello and Bonucci if it wasn't for the injury.

Demiral is young, if he's got what it takes we can slowly build him up, so he can slowly take over from Bonucci in the next years, getting successively more playing time.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
But kean is not a good example, as it seems time is giving paraticci and co. The reason.
The guy seems to have some ego and behaviour problems, starting from his disfuctional family, to his balotelli praise, to racism, to his idiot agent, to who knows what else. It seems kean is more problematic behind the scenes than we know.
Just look what happened to him this weekend. The guy went in and got subbed right away in 15 mins. Lol.

About demiral, he is a question mark to me in temrs of behviour. He seem to have some weird military roots from his country but so far it seems he has not behaved unproperly in juventus. Maybe the ruumours of juve selling him maybe is just them fearing that demiral continue showcasing his national antics and affect juve image. I hope they sort this out soon because he seems to be one of the best defender we have signed in the last 10 or 15 years.

take it easy my friend, it's just a salute and he didn't repeat + everyone loves his country and showing passion in peace and war ....so easy on our guy drawing conclusions

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Bergomi is right based on the small sample size so far including preseason.

That's no slight against de Ligt. It means future is bright at the back.

Actually it means nothing or nothing conclusive. Like I said, small sample size.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)