Merih Demiral (8 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I am a fanboy. Just like u guys are a fan boy of de ligt
most of us are juventus fans who acknowledge that players come and go. players' fanboys are welcome though. we have plenty of ronaldo bandwagoners too, you're not the first. i also started as a platini bandwagoner back in the days.

anyway, i'd like to see demiral getting his chances. anything can happen with either bonucci or de ligt: a red card or an injury aren't anything out of the ordinary for a football player. and in case something happens with either of these, i prefer to have a proper backup standing by instead of the accidental defender rugani became. but demiral's performance against hellas and the fact that he took a stand on turkey's foreign policy didn't help his juve career at all. and you should also realize that he can't blame anyone but himself.

Oct 11, 2019
most of us are juventus fans who acknowledge that players come and go. players' fanboys are welcome though. we have plenty of ronaldo bandwagoners too, you're not the first. i also started as a platini bandwagoner back in the days.

anyway, i'd like to see demiral getting his chances. anything can happen with either bonucci or de ligt: a red card or an injury aren't anything out of the ordinary for a football player. and in case something happens with either of these, i prefer to have a proper backup standing by instead of the accidental defender rugani became. but demiral's performance against hellas and the fact that he took a stand on turkey's foreign policy didn't help his juve career at all. and you should also realize that he can't blame anyone but himself.
Exactly nice said. The only thing I hate of people is. It seems like u cant say anything u want. I said I think Demiral is better then so on. That's my opionen I allso respect other peoples opionen. But here on the forum seems like people have no rights to be a fan other then De ligt. If u reply with respect np problem. People almost want to kill u here. Like u said I think his gesture for the Turkiye didnt help his carreer til now with Juventus. I am not hating on De Ligt or watts so ever. But if people are honest with what he has shown except from yesterday on every other club he would be on the bench and that's the truth. Not only for him but every other player.

Last he his to good to be on the bench sarri needs to rotate decent. If u show the guy he is now the fourth CB offcourse leaving would be better. End the funny thing is he is bot only on the bench because of his skills but allso what he did with Turkiye. That's not fair

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Demiral could leave Juventus in January.
Milan, Arsenal & Man Utd are in the race to sign him in January, the Turkish defender could cost them around €40m! [Gazzetta]

TADAM !

bye bye Turk, I won't even miss ... 40 million. PLUSVALENZA mission completed
How predictable. Well done, Gazzetta.

And ofc s4tch, dai & co fell for it.

- - - Updated - - -

If a Jewish player saluted the IDF there would be no mass hysteria as with the Demiral case. The masses would say that the IDF has no choice but to defend themselves against the terrorists that attack them, but that alibi doesn't work for the Turks for some reason.

And if anyone protested then it would simply be stamped out as antisemitism.
Hello moderate muslim. If a Jewish player saluted during an idf occupation into Palestine, there absolutely would be noise about it.

But Jewish players aren't that dumb.

Club prolly decided to let the thing cool down first & Sarrimay have had a brief word with Demiral, & he likely understands. In the meantime, Rugani hadn't played a single game, and we do need him for now.

Much ado about nothing.

Last edited:

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Fuck off and stick your Muslim Brotherhood bullshit you spout on this forum up your ass, peasant.
Fak off you e-thug pussy. I made a reasonable post without insulting anyone or anything but since you have nothing to say you always make it personal. Where are you arguments or logic? You just can't handle a view that doesn't go hand in hand with yours and lash out with insults, typical barbaric behavior.

I don't even have anything to do with the "Muslim Brotherhood" moron

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
That was really pathetic by the board, punishing a 21 years old for making a gesture in national team jersey to give moral support to the soldiers of his nation fighting against separatist terrorists who are spilling blood for 40 years.
Separatist terrorists? Do you not have feelings for what you did to Kurds for an eternity?

Besides, the Kurds US had partnered with and the ones Erdogan attacked & killed were not PKK.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
4th choice CBs with a half season in Sassuolo now have fanbois. What an era we’re living in.
meh not that surprising. certain folks will go apeshit for a celeb they see on the big stage who is the same race/nationality/religion as them. nothing new its just funny when they pretend its for a reason other than that.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
So some people here want to get rid of Demiral based on one game and one foolish gesture. And the keyboard warriors here have never put a foot wrong in their lives.

He is 20 yrs old. There was a reason we bought him. Give him a chance. The board might want to drill some sense into him as well - which they probably have.
And is everyone great with that loser Rugani as a back-up? We let Benatia and Howedes go - how brilliant was that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)