Merih Demiral (9 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
Demiral would be a perfect partner for De Ligt. You could see it from their positioning, tendencies. Hopefully the italian contingent would teach them a thing or two about team movements. Both are WC center-backs make no mistake about it. Both will be better than BonBon and probably even Chiello.

We are a super disjointed team atm and yet they managed to look semi-decent in their outings. BonBon needs a bodyguard that is smarter than him too :lol: so Chiello-BonBon was always a worry without Barza tbh.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
That penalty is annoying me so much. I am trying to fault the attacker of simulation for leaving the ball and look for contact with Demiral but it's something I would do too to get an easy penalty. Demiral should have know better.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
That penalty is annoying me so much. I am trying to fault the attacker of simulation for leaving the ball and look for contact with Demiral but it's something I would do too to get an easy penalty. Demiral should have know better.
he changed his way just to get into Demiral... it's very unfair to make a penalty out of it

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
To be honest, i think our central defenders aren't the main problem. We have really bad left and right backs.

Makes it really hard for the central defenders. No matter who is playing.

Don't have very high hopes for this season.
Good, now wait till next season to consider to post here again

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
So Rugani or Demiral?
Its different to play between Juve and Sassuolo
And different when you sit on the bench and then play once or twice

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
All our CBs turn to shit playing with Bonucci. Demiral will bounce back.
When some of you numbnuts just focus on watching the games and judging them for what they are, instead of dumbass narratives you decided on in advance? Bonucci has been fantastic so far (minus on set piece defending, whole team seem to be clueless there).

He has been steady and reassuring presence when it has been needed badly, its flatout idiotic to blame the jittery inexperienced start of the youngsters on him.

You can do better then this nonsense.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
When some of you numbnuts just focus on watching the games and judging them for what they are, instead of dumbass narratives you decided on in advance? Bonucci has been fantastic so far (minus on set piece defending, whole team seem to be clueless there).

He has been steady and reassuring presence when it has been needed badly, its flatout idiotic to blame the jittery inexperienced start of the youngsters on him.

You can do better then this nonsense.
I don't get it either.

Bonucci so far has been nothing but great.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Not bad for a first game.
i'm still a fan of his, but it's easy to admit it was a terribad performance. i don't mind it, i remember young chiellini and bonucci being shit from time to time, or 30+ bonucci having 2 abysmal seasons in a row lately, so demiral has plenty of time to build up confidence and consistency. that being said, he played like shit yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)