Merih Demiral (12 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
You could've said lesser cunts like stam, hyppia, skrtlel, vidic who are equally as aggressive and assholes on pitch than materrazi. Materrazzi is the overrated tall cunt of them all.
My apologies for hating my post. Probably not as diehard of a Juve fan as you but that cunt had a big part in Italia winning the WC. A few months after you joined this forum. Never forget that moment and Marco gets my admiration for that. I don't have any sisters so doubt he could upset me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
My apologies for hating my post. Probably not as diehard of a Juve fan as you but that cunt had a big part in Italia winning the WC. A few months after you joined this forum. Never forget that moment and Marco gets my admiration for that. I don't have any sisters so doubt he could upset me.
Materazzi was clutch in the World Cup, no denying it, but he wasn’t anything special for most of his career.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
Materazzi is good defender but he is super slow, and relies heavily from his strength and dark-art defending to do his job. Demirah is much quicker, and relies on his pace + tackles to defending. They are not alike apart from their aggressiveness

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Materazzi was a reasonably good but not great defender, on the same level as say Hummels.

Nesta, Cannavaro, Thuram were obviously a clear tier above.
Materazzi is nothing like today`s defenders - They just dont make this type anymore..
Materazzi was slow but was very good at defending
Hummels is very different as you can say he is better than Materazzi in about everything but defending and heading..
Hummels fits today`s game much more than Materazzi who might not even start in a team today despite being one of the best in defending..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)