Merih Demiral (16 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Not sure what him being Turk has anything to do with it, he could be from Mozambique for all i care!

Welcome Demiral. Wish you all the best. I'm looking forward to see you play and learn from the king chiellini himself and hopefully follow his footsteps to become a great Juve player and a legend someday.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not sure what him being Turk has anything to do with it, he could be from Mozambique for all i care!

Welcome Demiral. Wish you all the best. I'm looking forward to see you play and learn from the king chiellini himself and hopefully follow his footsteps to become a great Juve player and a legend someday.

This. We have folks from all over the world even someone who is come on a turk himself in Emre Can. Not sure why this low profile Sass CB is creating such a stir.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This. We have folks from all over the world even someone who is come on a turk himself in Emre Can. Not sure why this low profile Sass CB is creating such a stir.
Pretty clear from some of the comments that Emre isn't fully turkish. Maybe also because Emre came from EPL. So he's naturalised while Demiral isn't. Either way it's ridiculous were even discussing this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)