[merged] Who is juve opponents in the CL next round? (1 Viewer)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
I hope we don't face Liverpool! that would suck for me-I wouldn't be able who to support!
I would say.. you have to support juve.... because juve has more class.... How comes, that you like these two teams?

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I have supported Liverpool slightly longer than Juve.....it's too complicated to get in to why I like both teams :D if anything, I might support Liverpool, because Juve has a good chance of winning the scudetto, while Liverpool have almost no chance of winning the Premiership and I want them to win something. that said, I don't think Juve would have much trouble with Liverpool, so it wouldn't really matter

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I doubt Valencia can make it through though. Right now Bremen has 10 points in the group phase while Valencia has 7. Bremen has a higher goal difference of +4 compared to Valencia's -2. So Bremen will be through instead of Valencia.

Anyway I would prefer fighting Bremen than Valencia in the CL 2nd round campaign. Valencia isn't that easy to handle IMO.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++
I know one team I dont want to meet.

Arsenal.

Because I hope beyond hope they wont even make it to this round.

Amen!

Arsenal are like a 3 pin plug... they're both useless in Europe!

thanks Coach Gray

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Arsenal is a joke in Europe, and always will be a joke in Europe. They will never win the Champions League.
"never" and "always" are such strong words.

I think they'll make it within this decade.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

"never" and "always" are such strong words.

I think they'll make it within this decade.
So is "Arsenal" and "Winning" and "Champions League" in the same sentence. That is like saying Juve and Albinoleffe in the same notion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)