[merged] Who is juve opponents in the CL next round? (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Yea favouring the English teams, I bet that Man U vs Monaco will be broadcasted in ESPN than any other stiff competition that didn't involve teams not from England.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
how about Sparta Praha vs ManU :wallbang:

i bet they didnt know about Juve - Bayern game :groan:
Yea Sparta Praha vs ManU this was broadcasted :wallbang:
And Liverpool's games r broadcasted as well :wallbang::wallbang:

And we can't get to see Juve - Bayern and Inter - Valencia/Bremen :wallbang::wallbang::wallbang:

erado

Nov 2, 2004
They too miss out Valencia vs Inter game.... I remember it....

Missing out Juve - Bayern both away and home is the most unforgiveable........ oh.. wait a min... i didnt even catch a single Juventus champions league match this season, all thanks to ESPN :(

Let them show the English matches as they could, since they wouldnt have much chance after the Group stage :p:p

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by erado ] ++
They too miss out Valencia vs Inter game.... I remember it....

Missing out Juve - Bayern both away and home is the most unforgiveable........ oh.. wait a min... i didnt even catch a single Juventus champions league match this season, all thanks to ESPN :(

Let them show the English matches as they could, since they wouldnt have much chance after the Group stage :p:p
Sarah told me that we r able to catch the Juve - Bayern game. But it is broadcasted at 6 am, when everybody is preparing to wake up and going to school. :rolleyes:

I agree with ur last statement. Let the fans see their favourite England teams in the CL, den when they r out, we get to see our games. :D:D

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #28
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    it could be barcelona,arsenal,valencia or werder bremen.alot of strong teams in the last 16 this year,not many upsets compared to last season.
    Valencia is the weekest team know , we will face devaio:D

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #29
    we have a poor history against english teams , i hope we dont play against one of them
    We can beat real madread easily if we met them:(

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    history is not everything .... we have a fine team now .. which can destroy the strongest teams in europe easily ... e.g. munchen
    playing against an english team isnt that bad ... if we face man u then we'll kick their asses easily 4 sure

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    but a stronger match sounds like juve vs. pool .... their coach is great ..it'll be a hell of a match if we play it

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    This is how it looks like

Juve could Be facing:

Bremen, Barca, Arsenal, R.Madrid, Monaco, Lyon, Porto

I'd prefer playing Porto between these teams,

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by suleiman bello ] ++
    all i know is that juventuz would be meeting the runner up of group d. and whoever that team is i dont care. i know we are equal to the challenge.
    the runner of group d??

let's wish it won't be man u!!!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    This is how it looks like

Juve could Be facing:

Bremen, Barca, Arsenal, R.Madrid, Monaco, Lyon, Porto

I'd prefer playing Porto between these teams,
    me too,but they won't qualify

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    Aren't the winners of each group meeting the runner-ups? And can teams from the same country be drawn together? That would exclude us meeting Chelsea, Milan and Inter, but we would still come up against a tough opponent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)