Merged: Del Piero's future (1 Viewer)

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
i'm not sure if the timing is good or not but i just wanna know what is ur opinion abt this matter :down:
everyone here have a huge respect for our captain and nobody deny that
he's getting injured a lot lately and taking him a lot of time for him to get to the best that he used to be :down:
if he retire early, it will give an opportunity for another player to be regular and become the next him :dazed:
what do u think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't think he should retire, but he shouldn't be a guaranteed starter like he seems to be now

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Could someone describe how DP got injured. didn watch the 1st half. Was he fouled, or did he just slip?
He did not slip nor being fouled.He kicked the ball with his left foot and got injured

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
not now!!take the great baggio for example!!we still need him tho!!

JUVENTUS=DEL PIERO
DEL PIERO=JUVENTUS!!

remember that!!

hoori-r

Feb 14, 2004
mygod!!
it's unfair...
what can i say to u?
after last night defeat it's the worst thing.i can't believe.he is just 29.next season will be 30...too early for retireing.
yes..he is injured.but come to think.he is injured bcuz of JUVENTUS.u rn't true supportes...
one defeat that was because of lippi,montero,ferrara and ...(but ale)fault has this power to make u forget what all alex did,do and will do for us.
i just can be sorry for u.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
he think he should retire next 2 or 3 years, and then become juve coach or scout like Rampulla(Ex-Juve goalkeeper)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by hoori-r ] ++
yes..he is injured.but come to think.he is injured bcuz of JUVENTUS.u rn't true supportes...
:wth:

That's one of the most illogical posts i've ever read. Of course he's injured because of Juventus. He was playing for them you know!?

Also, please stop throwing around accusations of people not being true supporters, especially if your comments are not gonna follow on from what you previously said.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Haha! good one Graham
I think he should retire when his current contract ends! Thenwork for Juve like Bettega or something...

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Alessandro Del Piero’s season could virtually be over after he picked up an injury in the 1-0 loss to Deportivo La Coruna.

The Italian limped out of Juve’s Champions’ League exit last night after just six minutes with a suspected calf strain.

Although boss Marcello Lippi insists that it will take a couple of days to evaluate the problem, there are fears that he could be out for as long as 50 days.

The No 10 picked up a similar injury in the Week 3 tie against Roma earlier this term that kept him sidelined for six weeks.

Given the fact that the creative ace usually takes time to find his form after injuries, Italy’s Euro 2004 plans may also be affected.

Del Piero is a key figure for Giovanni Trapattoni’s side alongside Francesco Totti and Christian Vieri in attack.

Should Del Piero not be at his very best in Portugal then Trap could well unleash Roma’s Antonio Cassano in his role.

Meanwhile, Juventus crashed out of Europe last night following the 2-0 aggregate reverse.

"The goal that we conceded was my fault," admitted veteran stopper Ciro Ferrara. "I called for it, I made a mistake and Pandiani scored."

Goalkeeper Gigi Buffon added: "Our psychological strength is still intact. The problems are the injuries that we have which makes things difficult for the Coach."

Football Italia

:scared:

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Alessandro Del Piero’s season could virtually be over after he picked up an injury in the 1-0 loss to Deportivo La Coruna.

The Italian limped out of Juve’s Champions’ League exit last night after just six minutes with a suspected calf strain.

Although boss Marcello Lippi insists that it will take a couple of days to evaluate the problem, there are fears that he could be out for as long as 50 days.

The No 10 picked up a similar injury in the Week 3 tie against Roma earlier this term that kept him sidelined for six weeks.

Given the fact that the creative ace usually takes time to find his form after injuries, Italy’s Euro 2004 plans may also be affected.

Del Piero is a key figure for Giovanni Trapattoni’s side alongside Francesco Totti and Christian Vieri in attack.

Should Del Piero not be at his very best in Portugal then Trap could well unleash Roma’s Antonio Cassano in his role.

Meanwhile, Juventus crashed out of Europe last night following the 2-0 aggregate reverse.

"The goal that we conceded was my fault," admitted veteran stopper Ciro Ferrara. "I called for it, I made a mistake and Pandiani scored."

Goalkeeper Gigi Buffon added: "Our psychological strength is still intact. The problems are the injuries that we have which makes things difficult for the Coach."

Football Italia

:scared:
Not again :groan:

We are going to suffer :frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)