Merged: Del Piero's future (1 Viewer)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
The Dp dream is Practically over, No Portugal and no trophy for the poor unlucky guy. pity him and his fans which i am one of them. :(

Being impressed by Chiumiento last night, plz give him a full chance to play and shine, he looks so promising..

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
incomplex

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    hey..whats with the accusation?
    true supporter? i'm asking u
    r u a fan of juve or a fan of alex?
    if u r fan of juve than u should know that club comes 1st
    there is no player bigger than club
    i agree with the suggestion of making alex into some staff position
    lets give enough chances to the promising youngster like micc or chiumento to shine
    and please remember i never blamed our loss yesterday to any particular player
    football is a team sports...so the team will take the blame
    anyway this is my 50th post yeahhh!!!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Personally i think, it's time to move on for him, Chelsea or Barca would be very nice!! honestly He will be way much better with them than Juve.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    i read in juventus.com that del piero is slightly injured.

"Unlucky game for Juventus, defeated again by Deportivo La Coruna (0-1) at Delle alpi stadium of Turin. White&blacks, dequalified on this evening's Eights match, won't play 2003/04 Champions League final game. Deportivo La Coruna scored one goal (by Pandiani) after 12 minutes. Del Piero slightly injured."

hoori-r

Feb 14, 2004
    NO....HE SHOULD REMAIN WITH US...how early u forgot all the jobs that he did for us.of course i'm a juve fan.also an alex fan.but this thread made me mad...
    lippi said that we missed the most important player last night...he was right...WE NEED ALEX.

hoori-r

Feb 14, 2004
    his season isn't over...
    he will be back............
    he will go to portugal........
    both juve and azzurri need him.......
    FORZA ALEX

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Think it was Erik that said it's time to evaluate his fitness. Last season and the one before it were good for Alex and sparked a lot of optimism but this year he's been injured like a rule rather than exception. And we need him to perform, I won't say that we've been poor this year because of his absence but the gap left by a player of his quality is being felt and if he's not upto the task anymore then we need to find someone else. When he was injured at age 26 there was all the reason in the world to await his rehabilitation but his fitness is not very good and he's 29.

Sad but true, people.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    No offence, but I think this is a sign for Cassano to be in the Azzurri first eleven and not DP. I'm not Cassano's fan, but he does deserve it as he is having a great season, DP, on the other hand, is not.

hoori-r

Feb 14, 2004
    NO...
    BECAREFUL...
    I WILL FIGHT WITH EACH PERSON WHO THINKS ALE SHOULD RETIRE.I WILL POST HERE AGAINST ALL OF THEM.I WILL SUPPORT ALEX.
    HEY..ALEX ISN'T OUR PROBLEM.THESE R THE MOST IMPORTANT PROBLEMS:
    1-we depended on nedved and pavel wasn't like last season.
    2-our old defenders.
    3-lack of a defensive midfielder.
    4-shut eyes of moggi at january...
    but alex...no.i can't blame him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    It would be illogical not to take DP to Portugal. I mean, he was captaining our last friendly wasn't he?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)