[merged] Cannavaro (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I am a bit worried about Canna's recent injury because at his age body can take its toll. So even if Inter guy's post seems like a sour grape, I do think he has certain valid points. Beside, I agree with desmond, Burdisso is a quality center back, and is a fine replacement. They got him for peanuts as well, so why not be generous to Juve? ;).
Nonetheless, I do think Materazzi will start alongside Cordova since hate him or not he is extremely good at organizing the defence which something Cordova cannot do. And lets not forget they also have Daniele Adani, and Carlos Gamarra both of whom are very underappreciated and excellent defenders.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

:thumb:...im in agreement....shame he didnt take number 14 or 7.....why oh why does pessotto still have number 7?? other teams have world class number 7's, we have pessotto...show our dire lack of width....

Z: nice one mate, just looking for them :D
in italy number 14 is bad luck as 13 is in england. so this could be a reason why that number wasnt taken.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I am happy that we have got Zlatan, especially given the fact that how much Man U paid for Rooney.:eek::D.

However, I just cant imagine Montero, Iluliano, Legrotagglie stepping in for injured Canna.:nervous::sigh:.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++

in italy number 14 is bad luck as 13 is in england. so this could be a reason why that number wasnt taken.
Really?
Heck, it sure doesn't effect Henry and Cruyff.;). Number is meaningless unless you have superstition or you are pedantic and needs recognition (*Montella*). Only number that matters IMO is 10, which should only be given to the best player in the team.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
And lets not forget they also have Daniele Adani, and Carlos Gamarra both of whom are very underappreciated and excellent defenders.
they don't have Adani anymore, they released him and he signed for Brescia... :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
Really?
Heck, it sure doesn't effect Henry and Cruyff.;). Number is meaningless unless you have superstition or you are pedantic and needs recognition (*Montella*). Only number that matters IMO is 10, which should only be given to the best player in the team.
I always play with 10: in our team you get no.10 if you happen to play behind te strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)