[merged] Cannavaro (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
how old is Canavaro and can he play for Juve?? because he played for Inter, or not
Well, I personally have never played for Inter. And I probably cannot play for Juve, because I suck.

But I think Cannavaro could give it a try.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
John, the Gazzetta dello Sport reported seeing an 800-pound gorilla walking aroung with his schvantz in his hand and concluded there was a party at Padovano's house. It turned out to be completely false.

:howler:

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
I am convinced that Cannavaro will come, i can also feel it, and imagine him in the Juve jersey. Cannavaro-Thuram- thats a strong experienced worldclass partnership.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
Cannavaro-Thuram- thats a strong experienced worldclass partnership.
strong yes, but also old. and it worries me knowing that even though having this worldclass defence is great now, but in 2 years time, we are talking about a new defence again.

nonetheless, we dont have many options now...so cannavaro is very much needed.

OP
Christian j

Christian j

Jun 2, 2004
  • Thread Starter #177
    thats good we will give juve the time to find new defender
    but the problem
    antel now he did not sign to juve when that will happen we steel have 5 days to transfer windows will close we dont have time

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Did anyone realize that if Cannavaro comes we are virtually renting Parma's defence 3years ago?:eek:.
    They were awesome back then but I am not so sure now.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    John, the Gazzetta dello Sport reported seeing an 800-pound gorilla walking aroung with his schvantz in his hand and concluded there was a party at Padovano's house. It turned out to be completely false.
    :rofl:...legendary.

May 28, 2004
    Juventus could be ready to move for Internazionale star Fabio Cannavaro following reports that the player has rejected an approach from Newcastle United.

The classy centre back may be on his way to Stadio Delle Alpi in a big-money deal as the transfer deadline looms next week.

Newcastle boss Sir Bobby Robson is hunting a top quality replacement for Jonathan Woodgate and hinted recently that he would target an experienced defender.

Italian sources claim Newcastle contacted Cannavaro's agent but the player has indicated an unwillingness to move to England.

However, the 30-year-old is flattered by the possibility of joining Juve and, following the Bianconeri's qualification for the UEFA Champions League, a raid for the Azzurri skipper would go down well in Turin.

Juve and Inter have apparently already opened negotiations and the Nerazzurri would demand Fabian Carini in part-exchange.

Carini is currently on loan to Standard Liege and it is not known whether Inter would want the keeper immediately or next year instead.

Developments are anticipated over the weekend with Juventus travelling to Milan to play in the Berlusconi Trophy against the Rossoneri.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)