[merged] Cannavaro (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
planetfootball just says that we might be ready to close a deal for Canna though.. still nothing conclusive :(

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
inter-fans claim that according to La Gazzetta we traded Carini for Cannavaro!!! :shocked: :extatic: And it was in Uruguayan newspaper too!!

just let this be true... :fingerscrossed:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I heard Iuliano + Carini for Cannavaro. Moggi only wants to pay Canna's wages. If this would go through Moggi would be hailed as a genius, well at least for some moments.. :).

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
And according to La Gazzetta we exchanged him for Cannavaro.****** great .How much is he worth ? I guess about 2,5 mln euro.
Canna for 2,5 mln euro to Juve
If it's true then Moratti should be killed by the fans.We keep Vieri with is bench player and earn 7 mln and instead of we sell Cannavaro for nothing according for some newsopapers because of his wage with is half of Vieri's wage.
Ridicilous.
straight quote from forza-inter.com

Check Calciomercato.com please, this should be in there!! :fingerscrossed:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If it's true that it was a straight swap, then Moggi's gone a long way to redeeming himself... especially considering the fact that i wasn't even sure if we owned Carini anymore :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
I'm not that religious, but any means necessary... And I'm begging Moratti to really be that stupid... Actually, that wouldn't surprise me at all... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)