Mercato news 2011 (updated infrequently/when we can be arsed) (2 Viewers)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
29 June
Sun Online: Juventus and Barcelona want Lampard. It’s been known for sometime him and Chelsea can’t agree on a contract extension. Frank says:
- It feels weird that it’s out in the open. I try not to think about it. In a perfect world this would be solved before the season start.

28 June
Tuttosport: Camoranesi thank the president for the kind words, and is close to a new contract with Juve. In a few days he’ll meet with the board. Then Juve will focus on extending Ales contract.

Corriere dello Sport: Pepe is back as number one on the centre back list.

Despite the strong forward line will Bianchi from Reggina (come? Didn’t quite get this line), who wants to play with Trezegol. The key to convince Reggina will be Palladino.

Fiorentina advance in the hunt for Nocerino.

Gazzetta dello Sport: Lots of clubs want Palladino. Sampdoria in the pole position, but also Fiorentina, Udinese and Reggina. The hunt for a new back up keeper is on since Belardi’s not good enough. Chimenti might return.

27 June
Juventus might have sold Matteo Paro to Genoa. The price for the 24 yo midfielder is known to be 1.6m€. Neither of the clubs have confirmed the transfer, but if it checks out he’s not a part of the Almirón switch to Juve, which a lot of papers claimed.

svenskafans.com

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
Marchiso is gonna be the next gr8 Italian CMF...mark my words cox u heard it here 1st ;)
:agree: I hope Marchisio & Palladino both make it...I'm a great believer in youth. How often have we seen good young players denied a chance & the expensive "established" star brought in to replace them turning out to be a waste of space!

David01

Aug 20, 2006
we can buy all the attackers and midfielders we want if we don't get cb backbpne you can rely on we wont achieve our goal , CL qualification, next year. So first get Milito, Pepe, Luizao or whoever then we can discuss about Diego, VanderVaart etc.

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
we can buy all the attackers and midfielders we want if we don't get cb backbpne you can rely on we wont achieve our goal , CL qualification, next year. So first get Milito, Pepe, Luizao or whoever then we can discuss about Diego, VanderVaart etc.
Wise man... :smoke:

I've always said: First the defence, then the other stuff;)

Barzagli/Pepe/Cannavaro/Luizao/Milito

2 of them;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)