Mercato news 2011 (updated infrequently/when we can be arsed) (2 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
But what if Trez got injured?!!! there is no one can replace him from the current forwards!
I've said thet we need to bring 5th forward as a backup to Trez but I don't think that Hunter or Bianchi will be thoose. If we in some case buy Bianchi than Palla will be fifth striker IMO. And Palla as a 5th striker would probably mean he will want to leave in a search for a more regular play ( remeber that in our season in B there were rumours Palla will leave us to play more regulary).

I don't think Bianchi would mind being the 5th striker if we are playing a 3 man attack
If we are going to play with three attacker which I don't really see than Bianchi could be an important player for us too.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
we have plenty of strikers who can step in for Trez " Miccoli, Iaquinta, Palla, Giovinco"
save your money for 2 cb's.
No one of thoose you mentioned can replace Trez except maybe Iaquinta... Why? Cuz they don't have even similar characteristic :faq1:

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Quagliarella is the best option. He is a hell of a striker and can play in DP's position as well. Trezeguet and DP are going to need subs next year. Anyone brought in to backup those guys, will see substantial playing time. Don't forget, if we play a 442, Iaquinta can be used as backup to Camoranesi. I think it is very important to pick up a 5th striker. Especially, if Ranieri thinks he can run a trident attack.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Quagliarella is the best option. He is a hell of a striker and can play in DP's position as well. Trezeguet and DP are going to need subs next year. Anyone brought in to backup those guys, will see substantial playing time. Don't forget, if we play a 442, Iaquinta can be used as backup to Camoranesi. I think it is very important to pick up a 5th striker. Especially, if Ranieri thinks he can run a trident attack.
:agree: Quagliarella could fit in perfectly for trident attack

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
ze, if you don't post the daily update by midnight Malta time, you get 1 ball, so you will have 2 strikes and 1 ball :D

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #315
    June 26

Gazzetta dello Sport: Juve have today made a final bid for Milito - 14 million euro's, four less than what Zaragoza wants. The alternative is Pepe and Luisao.

Equipo: Juve and Zaragoza will meed on friday. The Spanish side will not back down from thei 18 million demand, but they would rather sell him to to a foreign team then to Real or Barcelona.

O Jogo: Luisao Bertolucci confirmes Juve's interest: "Juventus are interested but we haven't received a bid yet. Luisao's future future will be decided within a weeks time.

A bid around 12 million is possible, and Miccoli's name is mentioned (of course).

Tuttosport: Juve have tried to pry Diego away from Werder Bremen but the price is too high. The news that Trezeguet is staying now indicates that so will Nedved. All that is remaining now is to secure Camoranesi so that all the campioni can continue to play for Juve this fall.

Mexico's Pachuca have reportedly offered their Columbian defender Aquivaldo Mosquera. Juventus have however turned down the offer for the 22 year old who instead seems to be followed by Fiorentina and Genoa.

France Football: Juventus are one of the several clubs interested in Ludovic Giuly.

Teleradiostereo 92.7: According to Franco Zavaglia, agent to Cesare Bovo, Juve are still interested [in the player].

Completed moves: Andrea Luci and Riccardo Maniero will play for Ascoli in Serie B next season.

-Svenskafans.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Milito's price seems to be fair market value IMO, but on the other hand bremen seems to be trying to strong arm juve for diego which is not a smart move on bremen's part. there is no conceivable way they can compete or play with the big dogs (us) in transfer market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)