• Nainggolan

• Pizarro

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Amauri rejecting all offers.

FUCK OFF AMAURI YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE!
Agree completely. I dont even want him on the Primavera. He'll iinfect all our youth with his lack of professionalism. I dont get how a football player at the age of 31 would rather sit on his ass and pick up a pay cheque form a team who do not want him and is loathed by fans instead of moving on and playing. You'd think at 31 he's want to play for another 2-3 years before his final contract of his career ends. To think Prandelli even capped his ass.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DelSing

Apr 22, 2003
I won't blame bonucci, we should sign another starting CB and let him grow. Thiago Silva's first season with milan was just 5/10. In the next season he come rock solid. Lets give bonucci some time to develop. Even chiellini wasn't a world class in his first season.

We could of get another CB during these 2 month with Marrotta doing shit.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
He's a disgrace. But put yourself in his shoes. He's on the contract of his life. I'm pretty sure he has a big painting of Secco on the wall, praying to it and thanking it everyday.
He's probably thinking: "I'll see this contract out and retire." What a champion..
If it's true that OM were ready to offer 3.8mil,then i think he's stupid.he will rot here for at least 5 months.he could have gone to a good team,they play in Europe and still have almost the same salary...

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
The fucking cocksucker. We are going to end up with both him and Iaquinta doing nothing but zapping our wages.
Can you blame them? the fault of the matter lies with Secco handing out big fat contracts. Secco reminds me of Eric Bischoff when he was running WCW.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I won't blame bonucci, we should sign another starting CB and let him grow. Thiago Silva's first season with milan was just 5/10. In the next season he come rock solid. Lets give bonucci some time to develop. Even chiellini wasn't a world class in his first season.

We could of get another CB during these 2 month with Marrotta doing shit.
As someone else pointed out, here's for hoping some real developmental upside with Sorenson at least...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
guys cut out the insults,yes we all want rid of him,yes we are all frustrated at him refusing other clubs but in his shoes...would you leave?

thought not

besides we will have to give him a big pay-off to walk

Jul 1, 2010
Buffon(Storari)
Lichtsteiner(Motta)-Bonucci(Barzagli)-Chiellini(Sorensen)-De Ceglie(Ziegler)
Krasic(Giaccherini)-Vidal(Marchisio)-Pirlo(Pazienza)-Elia(Estigarribia)
Matri(Quag)-Vucinic(Del Piero)​

Meh.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
guys cut out the insults,yes we all want rid of him,yes we are all frustrated at him refusing other clubs but in his shoes...would you leave?

thought not

besides we will have to give him a big pay-off to walk
for 3.8mil wages in OM,yes it makes sense to go.play for a good club pretty good wages,play in Europe,yes it's a good deal for him.
screw him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)