• Nainggolan

• Pizarro

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If it were my choice i'd have gone for a CB and kept Pasquato. I'd rather play Pasquato/Marchisio on the left than shit my pants every time the opponents get the ball.

Our defence was a joke last season
Although the organisation of the defense is a big thing, how much pressure they are under, and we also replaced the weakest link. But still, it's up in the air.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
We probably own about 97 players, the current squad is 30 players.

We could lose Pasquato, Giandonato and Amauri before then. 27 players, too big?
Well Amauri is still here... I would say iq Amauri Pepe should have Left pasquato could have stayed.... Thats 27 Players And we would have saved alot on wages....

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Marotta had more than enough time to sign one of either Alex or Alves, if he doesn't he would have fucked up another mercato, so far i'm pleased with the players he brought in but a CB is what's needed most imo.

Get your priorities straight Beppe
Totally agree. The mercato is decent, but failing to get a really good CB lowers it from decent to below decent. And that's not good enough.

Jul 1, 2010
it is according to tuttosport

and Trequartista, you'd rather keep conceding goals like we did last year than play Marchisio/Pasquato on the LW? The defence is the base of the team, if thats shit the rest of the team will suffer..which is why we finished 7th!
With Licht and De Ceglie, we're gonna concede much less goals then with Motta/Grosso.

Playing Marchisio on the left of a 4-4-2 is pure incompetence, period.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I would say its 5/10.... We needed a starting cb/lb/rb we only got a rb... I think we could have Done better than Elia also.... Other than that i am totally okay with all incoming Players.... But marotta should have done better on sales.... Amauri/iaquinta/ Pepe are still here... Just loaned melo And martínez.... With a good cb And better Sales this would have been an 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)