• Behrami

• Nainggolan

• Pizarro

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
He's just going to be wasted in the reserves and not even make it to the bench. There's no room for him in this squad right now.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I'm hoping the management are counting on and trusting their primavera staff will do their job and brin yup these youngsters for our future. Yes our midfield besides Pirlo and pepe is actually quite young but I think appelt this buoy kid and Marrone are our future and I'm Hopi g juve start pulling a arsenal and start intergrating them slowly but surely. If they have the potential we all think they have then we are going to need them come the next few years if we continuously make champions. The eventually take over the raines. Marrone Appelt and Buoy is a very star studed midfield on a youth team. Now let's hope the next couple years we can learn from fuckin loaning them and play them for us instead.

I have confidence Conte has a long term plan and I have a good feeling it involves our 3 young bucks. Let hope they develop into Wc players and we're set for DM ACM CM for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)