• Nainggolan

• Pizarro

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There are reports coming through that Paris Saint-Germain have signed 22-year-old striker Leandro Damiao from Internacional for a whopping price tag of €30 million.

???
Figures.

Considering we sold Immobile effectively for €8m, I think €5 for him seems alright.

It's time to forget about him and focus on our 1st team and their performances.
Yeah, selling a very promising youth striker and bring Boriello. :tup: Wasting money and selling half of our young players. :rolleyes:

Selling a talented youth player and spending that money on someone that will hardly play is nonsense IMO.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
If good sense was used and this Padolin whas brought on loan, none of this discussion would exist.

U lose average on loan, u get average on loan.

But Marotta didn't do what was obvious, so of course people have doubts... because its not logical and it doesnt make sense.

ps: if atalanta doesnt want to send the guy on loan, get another average on loan, there are tons around

Apr 15, 2006
Figures.

Yeah, selling a very promising youth striker and bring Boriello. :tup: Wasting money and selling half of our young players. :rolleyes:

Selling a talented youth player and spending that money on someone that will hardly play is nonsense IMO.
Not really. We sold a promising youth, that has no place to play here, on a co-ownership and used the money to replace a departing backup player with another one.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not really. We sold a promising youth, that has no place to play here, on a co-ownership and used the money to replace a departing backup player with another one.
We should have found another player to loan for 6 months. Not spend 5m on a guy that is guaranteed 5yrs here if he refuses to leave. Save the money, spend it on Radja in the summer if we want good depth.

This move was dumb.

Selling a talented kid that could very well explode in Serie A next year, just has he has in B this year is also dumb.

2 dumb moves that get us absolutely no where.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We should have found another player to loan for 6 months. Not spend 5m on a guy that is guaranteed 5yrs here if he refuses to leave. Save the money, spend it on Radja in the summer if we want good depth.

This move was dumb.

Selling a talented kid that could very well explode in Serie A next year, just has he has in B this year is also dumb.

2 dumb moves that get us absolutely no where.

If they get Mattia Destro in the summer, then Immoblile will be but a distant memory, my friend

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Having a 23 year old Immobile as a 2nd or 3rd striker next season makes more sense than spending 8m on Boriello, for example.

But, as things seem to turn out we will spend that 8m on Boriello only to turn into another IQ/Toni. I don't see him adding anything to this team, hell I am sure Immobile next year would add more than Boriello would.

If they get Mattia Destro in the summer, then Immoblile will be but a distant memory, my friend
Well that's a different story, now isn't it? If that is the case, then absolutely Immobile who. But if we don't? Then yes, we will be singing a sad tune next year.

Besides, are their rumors in circulation of us bring Destro?

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Figures.

i don't get all the complaints about selling immobile
what would you have done with him ?
if you got him at us he would have 0 playing time
if you give him on loan he probably won't play seeing as everyone tries to increase the value of their young ones
so eventually you give half and if he is juve material you get him back

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Here is an example:)

(Roast me if you will, just throwing this out there)

Matri, during the 2006-07 had 21 appearances for Rimini with 7 goals at 22-23 years old

Immobile, during this season so far with 21 appearances has 16 goals and is 22 years old.

The signs are there and at the same age, who was more prolific? And we bought Matri for 15+m. :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Here is an example:)

(Roast me if you will, just throwing this out there)

Matri, during the 2006-07 had 21 appearances for Rimini with 7 goals at 22-23 years old

Immobile, during this season so far with 21 appearances has 16 goals and is 22 years old.

The signs are there and at the same age, who was more prolific? And we bought Matri for 15+m. :D

Ok, now what if matri was playing for Zeman at 22 years old. How many goals do you think he would have scored?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
i agree with the part in black , but for pazienza for 0 maybe there could be a deal in summer for one of udineses players , where he is involved

as for padoin pazienza
now from what they have said and i heard tecnically they are the same
the difference is that tactically padoin seems better and also , he can sub marchisio/vidal unlike pazienza who could sub only pirlo
Armero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)