mercato closed Mr. Secco? NOT! (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
10 days is too fine. Think we'll get Cannavaro on the last day. And that will bring to an end, our mercato. Though I agree with my main man Mark77, Hunter must be a consideration, because Iaquinta, Palladino and Del Piero are not enough in Trezeguet's absence. Especially with Zalayeta on his way out.

Forza Zala by the way.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
If Zalayeta does indeed leave(tomorrow...Napoli), do you think we need another forward or we can cope with fragile Trez, old DP, on-scoring machine Iaquinta and pretty boy Palla?
Dude..... You're the man
I kept saying we need enforcements for our attack and everybody disagreed with me, I just hope we will get Hunter NOW before it's too late

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
well if Zala leaves then we r one attacker short so we might have to get some1...but priority has to be a CB
10 days left, and we still considering selling 4 players (Zala, Boum, Legro and Chiellini) and looking for their replacement, it's so confusing that Secco can sell Zala and bring Heinze as his replacement, I hope (for one time) he knows what to do

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
10 days left, and we still considering selling 4 players (Zala, Boum, Legro and Chiellini) and looking for their replacement, it's so confusing that Secco can sell Zala and bring Heinze as his replacement, I hope (for one time) he knows what to do
well If we sell Zala we have to replace him by a new striker !! not by a defender
so...huh? wat were we discussing? :p

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Guys, I think it's a straight 50:50 between one of Samuel and Cannavaro. I'm fine with either, though am a bigger fan of Canna's style. With fresh talk of Zala and now even Palla being a possible exit, Huntelaar links are going to be evident. I'm really curious to see what Secco has in store on the home stretch of our mercato.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Are Boumsong and Zalayeta both leaving to pave the way for Canna and Huntelaar?or am i reading way to much into this.
lets all hope and pray boksic....lets all hope

The news about Canna and The Hunter came out today on the papers so this leads me to believe that the sources are connected to some media. Like I said before, it means sh*t then. They don't know more than us.
you think they are blowing smoke out of their asses in the hope that one of the signals is right? damn man if we sell zlayeta, boumsong and legrotaglie then we have cleared out nearly all teh dead-wood. a good experienced defender and another forward woud be just what we need

Nearly at Hunter's age, Trezeguet managed to win France a Euro, Move to a big club likr Juve and manage to perform well in his first season.

Don't underestimate Trezeguet.
wordage:agree:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Canna would be sweet. So would Huntelaar but signing him now would make the acquisition of Iaquinta even more pointless.

Aug 1, 2003
dont think we should sell chiellini, especially if we buy heinze because heinze was easily mauled vs kaka.

i want a damn defender. i dont think canna's returning though, would be surprised if he did

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
dont be silly...
huntelaar isnt going anywhere...
ajax already sold a striker, ryan babel and sold their biggest star, wesley sneijder
if they also sell huntelaar this season, the fans will start riots
no way ajax is so stupid to sell huntelaar this season, they need him for the CL and eredivisie

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
very true, Huntelaar won't leave Ajax, they aren't able to buy a decent replacement for Sneijder, Babel left and if I am not wrong, also Rosenberg is sold so they won't sell Huntelaar this season.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Juventus scout Le Mans defender Basa
tribalfooball.com - August 21, 2007

Juventus are stepping up their interest in Le Mans defender Marko Basa.

Juve had scouts in the stands to watch Basa in action against Lille over the weekend.

It seems after the success of Vidic, every club is looking for a 1.90 meter Serbian defender!! haha

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Juventus scout Le Mans defender Basa
tribalfooball.com - August 21, 2007

Juventus are stepping up their interest in Le Mans defender Marko Basa.

Juve had scouts in the stands to watch Basa in action against Lille over the weekend.

It seems after the success of Vidic, every club is looking for a 1.90 meter Serbian defender!! haha

so is a 24 yrs old defender considered a leader ??? :disagree:

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
so is a 24 yrs old defender considered a leader ??? :disagree:
Age doesn't matter, look at Chivu, he was a leader at a very young age with Ajax and he went on to play as a leader in defense with Roma and now he's playing at the best club in Italy! HAHAHHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl: I tried to say that with a straight face, I just couldn't :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

but yeah, you don't have to be old to be a leader in defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)