mercato closed Mr. Secco? NOT! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
If Zalayeta does indeed leave(tomorrow...Napoli), do you think we need another forward or we can cope with fragile Trez, old DP, on-scoring machine Iaquinta and pretty boy Palla?
That is a good question! I remember Ranieri said that we wont by another forward, even if we sold Zala! But can we trust him? And even if we need a forward, who can we buy? The Hunter? He will cost too much right now!

If we sell Boum or Legro, we just need a new CB.. Lets say we sell Boum to Lyon, then we have Andrade, Criscito, Legro.. and maybe Grygera can play CB.. But Legro SUX.. and Criscito is too young.. Then we have only Grygera and Andrade.. thats not nuf!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If one of Boumsong/Legro or both? new D?
We need a new quality CB. I am happy that Criscito will do fine, so I don't mind if we sign a backup or a starter.

I will be terrified if either Boumsong or Legro have to play any/many games this season.

Do you think we will sell Chiellini? I would keep him but the money supposedly offered is a good amount for someone who has complained and is just a promising defender.

Jul 24, 2006
We need a new quality CB. I am happy that Criscito will do fine, so I don't mind if we sign a backup or a starter.

I will be terrified if either Boumsong or Legro have to play any/many games this season.

Do you think we will sell Chiellini? I would keep him but the money supposedly offered is a good amount for someone who has complained and is just a promising defender.
Agreed on Legro/Boum.. And I say sell Chiellini but only if we have a replacement walking in the door already..

Canna and Heinze would be good but that's ridiculous I fear.. But that's the sort of quality we need (and still lack) to realistically cope with the big guns this year and qualify for the top 4.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Last summer Blanc also said we wouldn't sell anymore players, only for Vieira and Ibra to leave a week later. I dont believe him, Secco, Ranieri, etc when they say were done. We signed Cannavaro and Ibra on the last day of the transfer period b4 the 04/05 season. I wont be surprised if we see something similar.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Hunter cannot be any worst than Iaquinta that would be fine for me.
I think Iaquinta will improve by the time but I cannot ignore your comment as Hunter cannot be any worst...
Hunter is 10 times better than Iaquinta
actually if I remember him correctly he is quite similar to Van Nistelrooy
I think Huntelaar is better than Trez even right now and has some potential also he make some movements and show his face from time to time in the game doesn`t matter if he scores or not...
+has great finishing

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #168

If we can get 15m+ for him I think they'll sell. I like Giorgio.

anyway, Bucchi to Siena on loan. Zalayeta to Napoli tomorrow? :eyebrows:

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
    Last summer Blanc also said we wouldn't sell anymore players, only for Vieira and Ibra to leave a week later. I dont believe him, Secco, Ranieri, etc when they say were done. We signed Cannavaro and Ibra on the last day of the transfer period b4 the 04/05 season. I wont be surprised if we see something similar.
    That was with Moggi in charge:)

Dec 26, 2004
    I think Iaquinta will improve by the time but I cannot ignore your comment as Hunter cannot be any worst...
    Hunter is 10 times better than Iaquinta
    actually if I remember him correctly he is quite similar to Van Nistelrooy
    I think Huntelaar is better than Trez even right now and has some potential also he make some movements and show his face from time to time in the game doesn`t matter if he scores or not...
    +has great finishing
    Nearly at Hunter's age, Trezeguet managed to win France a Euro, Move to a big club likr Juve and manage to perform well in his first season.

Don't underestimate Trezeguet.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    If we can get 15m+ for him I think they'll sell. I like Giorgio.

anyway, Bucchi to Siena on loan. Zalayeta to Napoli tomorrow? :eyebrows:
    I like Chiellini as well, but for that amont of money I won't complain about selling him, as long as he is properly replaced.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    But selling Chielini would mean that we need to find another LB and with so little time left that would definitely be a headache for our current management.

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
    hi guys it's been a while

inter are learning in the mercato and have exploited our recent weaknesses there .
    first they will not sell us any body fearing the repeat of cannavaro case where we took him as a wreck and turned him to champion of the world( by the way italy will not win anything before juve return to glory, thats just the way it is).

can any one just tell this moratti thing that he and his team will never make it big time

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)