mercato closed Mr. Secco? NOT! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Just heard Bojinov is out for at least 5 months with knee injury, not sure how this is related to the transfers, but I thought some people might be interested.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #151
    I think its bullshit,
    if they come both to Juventus,
    you'll get my cash
    He did say that before they bought Nani, Hargreaves, Anderson...

The news about Canna and The Hunter came out today on the papers so this leads me to believe that the sources are connected to some media. Like I said before, it means sh*t then. They don't know more than us.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007
    woow,the link with Hunter is on again,maybe we should sign his guestbook again,hehehe...
    If both Hunter and Samuel/Basa arives this season,then Juve would certainly be contenders for the Scudetto this year...
    Come on Secco,pull a Moggi...

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #158
    If Zalayeta does indeed leave(tomorrow...Napoli), do you think we need another forward or we can cope with fragile Trez, old DP, on-scoring machine Iaquinta and pretty boy Palla?

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    If Zalayeta does indeed leave(tomorrow...Napoli), do you think we need another forward or we can cope with fragile Trez, old DP, on-scoring machine Iaquinta and pretty boy Palla?
    Ideally we would have a 5th forward, but it is not essential due to us playing in Europe.

I don't know if any of the Primevera strikers look capable of stepping up to provide backup if needed.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #160
    Ideally we would have a 5th forward, but it is not essential due to us playing in Europe.

I don't know if any of the Primevera strikers look capable of stepping up to provide backup if needed.
    If one of Boumsong/Legro or both? new D?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)