mercato closed Mr. Secco? NOT! (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Hmmm....... Defence is definitely a problem IMO.Andrade n Crscito r not natural leaders, so they need 2 play alongside one Cannavaro wuld b PERFECT in that we know his capabilities,he won't cost a gazillion roubles n age is not on his side....points favouring the emergence as a champion of criscito who is a player i REALLY believe in....
If DP,Trez,Camo n Gigi r not averse 2 d idea...i think it would be the best solution 2 our defensive problems which were highlighted in the 1-0 loss to Milan......we NEED sum1 to teach andrade n criscito d finer points of d art....

As 4 our attack,i am WORRIED....trez is d only 1 who guarantees 15-20 goals a season,if iaquinta's pre-season is anything 2 go by....we NEED 2 get sum1 who knows where d goal is.Palladino has really impressed,but i c him mo as sum1 who plays off a striker a la DP n not d p-box hitman we need.

I hear ajax r considering letting huntelaar go 2 man u 4 10m pounds;SURELY secco n co can cum up with d 15-20m it wuld take us 2 get this duo?!

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
really?? if Ajax are willing to sell Hunter , what the f*ck are we waiting for???
and what's with Man United, how many player should they sign to stop f*cking up the Transfer market?

May 22, 2007
We already have 5 Forwards. Maybe after Del Piero's quit we should find a good replace.
Giovinco, Lanzafame. Done.

Maybe instead of being like other big teams and having a youth academy without using players from it we should bring them up. Our youths were runners up in the youth cup final in a close match. Instead if buying, we can save loads which we could use developing the stadium, club etc and keep buying down.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
i think you misunderstood. That article is about 3 of Madrids players coming to Serie A, with Cannavaro to Juventus, Emerson to Milan and Cicinho to Roma.

No mate I can read+I speak italian;)I guess that's all you need to understand the text:D

http://www.calciomercatoweb.it/dett...aleRecord=10544&TotalePagine=1055&RecXPage=10

Roma: Pradè a Madrid per Cicinho, ma spunta anche la Juve!
20/8/2007 - 11:15
(MADRID/Spagna) - Il ds della Roma Daniele Pradè non ha assistito alla conquista della Supercoppa a Milano essendo partito in serata per chiudere l'acquisto di Cicinho. I giallorossi devono affrettare i tempi per battere la concorenza del Siviglia, l'affare potrebbe chiudersi entro questa sera per 7-8 milioni. Secondo il quotidiano spagnolo "AS", nelle ultime ore si sarebbe inserita anche la Juventus che in giornata farà un'offerta ufficiale via fax. E non molla la presa nemmeno il Liverpool che ha già inviato la sua proposta alle merengues.

M. Petrucci

According to 'AS'we will place an offer per fax. But anyway,I think he'll go to Roma,just wanted to prove that I am able to read.:p

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
No mate I can read+I speak italian;)I guess that's all you need to understand the text:D

http://www.calciomercatoweb.it/dett...aleRecord=10544&TotalePagine=1055&RecXPage=10

Roma: Pradè a Madrid per Cicinho, ma spunta anche la Juve!
20/8/2007 - 11:15
(MADRID/Spagna) - Il ds della Roma Daniele Pradè non ha assistito alla conquista della Supercoppa a Milano essendo partito in serata per chiudere l'acquisto di Cicinho. I giallorossi devono affrettare i tempi per battere la concorenza del Siviglia, l'affare potrebbe chiudersi entro questa sera per 7-8 milioni. Secondo il quotidiano spagnolo "AS", nelle ultime ore si sarebbe inserita anche la Juventus che in giornata farà un'offerta ufficiale via fax. E non molla la presa nemmeno il Liverpool che ha già inviato la sua proposta alle merengues.

M. Petrucci

According to 'AS'we will place an offer per fax. But anyway,I think he'll go to Roma,just wanted to prove that I am able to read.:p
hehe im sorry, i didnt say you didnt know how to read.
anyway 'AS' is about as reliable as Tribal.. they put anything to fill the pages.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
not that this will happen, but...

Canna can repay the Juve faithful by coming back at a REDUCED wage, saving the team some money for another possible signing

Its the least he can do after abandoning ship....

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #133
    not that this will happen, but...

Canna can repay the Juve faithful by coming back at a REDUCED wage, saving the team some money for another possible signing

Its the least he can do after abandoning ship....
    and wear #29 saying he chose this number because it's the number of scudetti Juve won...

There's an article on 4-4-2 that says Juve wants Huntelaar now instead of next season because Juve doesn't trust the finishing touch of our strikers.

on the other hand we have the new triade confirming on Juve channel that we're not buying sh*t.

My guess is that the many sources I get my news from work in the media hence, they know sh*t like all of us. :pumpkin:

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
    and wear #29 saying he chose this number because it's the number of scudetti Juve won...

There's an article on 4-4-2 that says Juve wants Huntelaar now instead of next season because Juve doesn't trust the finishing touch of our strikers.

on the other hand we have the new triade confirming on Juve channel that we're not buying sh*t.

My guess is that the many sources I get my news from work in the media hence, they know sh*t like all of us. :pumpkin:
    And I trust the new triade on this one... I dont think we're buying more players this year :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)